Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder About OUR Promotion...We Won Again Wed! What's NEW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder About OUR Promotion...We Won Again Wed! What's NEW?

Well we won again Wed. Night and we are now up +12.2 Units since Monday. We had five people buy into our Promotion Called "TEN TALK" on Monday and their guarantees have already been met. Our Guarantee "TEN TALK" says that not only will we make you Ten Units in ONE WEEK, but we will give your money back if we dont. So far we have had fifteen people buy into the promotion that has never failed and the longest it has taken them to make TEN UNITS ("$1,000" if you are $100 a Unit Player) has been 3 days. Ok, I don't know about you, but When I have a choice between making say $1,500 in Thirty Days, Or $1,000 In Seven Days....I am going to pick the $1,000 in Seven Days. Not that their is anyting wrong with the other given scenario, and if it works then more power to it, but our deal makes more sense. We have only had two losing Days since we started the business, and never had a losing week....This is too easy. Ask any of our members for the truth....They will say the same. The Choice is easy and you need to come aboard Today! We have a SILVA BAR PLAY in less than a week, and it is 7-0 (100%) Lifetime....We don't plan on ever seeing a play as strong as this go down. Thanks for your time!
    ~QuickSilva

www.QuickSilvaSports.com

COMP PLAY: Kings
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

Congrats on another night in the +. It's nice to be finally winning on a nightly basis after getting abused all season on my own.

Comment

congrats on another winning night quick! keep it up! Good luck!

Comment

it does not take us 30 days to make the 1500. i t has taken us 15,14,9,7 and 6 days

why do you have to mention us??

please do not use us in your posts

we make our clients money and have been doing it our way for a while and it works, its funny on all the boards how so many services have copied our approach, and we stay quiet, so please refrain from commenting on us, we win and win big!!

thanks

Gianni
        Last edited by East Coast; 04-01-2004, 06:21 PM.

Comment

HUGE NBA TOP PLAY TONIGHT!

Get on Board....You can get the Top Play for $8.99, but we recommend getting on board long term as we will never lose long term. We are already up lots of Units (+12.5) Since Monday and we will continue to roll.....We do things quickly and for the long term.

www.quicksilvasports.com

BIG MIKE AND 49ers Thanks For The Support!

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge NBA Friday on the way!

Din't wait any longer.

2-0 NIT Action Thursday. Silva Bar Play this weekend!

Comment

QUICKSILVA THAT SOUJND LIKE INSURANCE BORN BETWEEN 1920-1958!!!! THAT GOOD YOU GIVE MONEY BAKC!!!! BEST PICK NBA SONIC +5 TONIGHT!!!!

WARIOR OUT!!!!

Comment

NO THAT VITAMIN!!!!

WARIOR BYE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X