Baseball Service Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Service Plays

I am looking for a solid MLB Service that plays 1 or 2 units/game. I know there are a lot of experience in this forum. I would love to hear your suggestions. Who is the best?

Thanks

Hey shot,

Check us out at: www.mvpwins.com and shoot us an email requesting first 3 days FREE, and we will give you first 3 days FREE if you like Sun-Tues. We play about 3-4 plays in Baseball a day at 1 unit per game, we may double up 1 game per day from time to time.

We gave 2 FREE MLB winners posted in this forum on the first 2 regular season games with the OVER on Yanks yesterday and Yanks -1.5 runs today.

MVP WINS
    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Last year

JCDSPORTS won over 100 units in baseball as monitored at Trackpicks and Gurutracker. Our prices are reasonable (less than $ 70 per month) and we are monitored. Check us out and give us a call.
      JCDSPORTS suggest that you check us out or MVPWINS or Buzzsports or Insider Edge, because they ARE MONITORED BY INDEPENDENT services. JCDSPORTS has the same feelings about the business and you will not go wrong selecting either service. You know that you will get the truth from a monitored service.
      Call toll free at 1-866-868-UWIN (8946) and check out JCDSPORTS.
      email us at [email protected] or visit our website at www.jcdsports.com
      JCDSPORTS

Comment

Working...
      X