Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Formula

Greetings...

Who can forget getting +210 back with Ponson last year? What a joke. Of course it was a WINNER which is exactly what the Baseball Formula is designed to do...WIN.

For more information regarding my Baseball Formula, feel free to check it out at:

http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Thanx a mil, and here's to a repeat of last year's SMASHING Season on the Diamond!!!

Sincerely,
    dave

---------------

Here is a direct paste from Issue #1 (Sept 3rd, 2003) of my Football Report Last Year:

---------------

"Greetings...

Football is FINALLY here! And I'll kick it all off with my Superbowl projection: Carolina Panthers versus New England Patriots

Right now you can get 35-1 on the Patriots to win it all and 75-1 on the Panthers. You can also get 35-1 on Carolina to win the NFC title and 8-1 on them to win their division.

I also like the Redskins UNDER 8.0 wins this year as their schedule is absolutely brutal; they still have unresolved QB isssues and to top it all off they released Stephen Davis. Sure, Washington picked up the care package from the Jets, but I'll be very surprised if they win more than 5 games this year. I don't have to tell you how much I LOVE the Panthers OVER 7.5."

---------------

In addition to the above futures, I also listed six futures right here at bettorschat last August which went 6-0. My baseball system is for real. I hit a 7-teamer last year for 93-1 back. Check it out at: http://spreadreport.tripod.com

thanx,
    dave

Get the fuck out of here!!! can anyone verify this shit??

Comment

BigMike, I like your style

Comment

Very professional response Mike. Let me refresh your memory: This post says that these futures were posted right here at bettorschat. They were posted Aug. 28 in my NFL Preview.

However, after that posting, Pennington got hurt. Therefore I settled on the Patriots as my official Choice in the AFC along with Carolina in the AFC as can be documented by anyone who received my report on Sept. 3rd.

I'll bump up that post for you Mike since it makes more sense for you to respond the way you did rather than simply research it yourself.

Sit tight...

dave

Comment

bump for context of related thread discussion (NFL Preview)

Comment

Working...
          X