Comment

how do you get his pix

Comment

BUY THEM

Comment

website

Comment

mary,

Come on.. Rocky is a horrible capper, you can find his records all over the place. Go to wager line and find him, he is bleeding cash.

I would steer clear of Rocky, just use the services section here at bettorschat, you will be heavier in the pocket book, and make some friends in the mean time.

GL

Comment

I LOVE THE ROCKETMAN-GIVE HIM A SHOT

http://www.rocketmansports.net/mem-picks.html

Comment

Do yourself a favor and play EZWinners. He posts plays daily here at BC and won opening day on TB +210. Here are his stats for 2003 and 2002:

2003 +104 units
                2002 +48.9 units
                NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

anybody ever go with *************, Big D. was thinking about goin with him, claims up over 700 units last 2 season??? if anyone uses him let me know how he is. thanks

Comment

if that is the same BigD from talk sport, tell him to join us here, this site is much better and the cappers are better.

edit)

mary, I got this from a different site.

ROCKETMAN SPORTS,
                    Rocky Atkinson*************** -16.50 226-192-0 -3.95%

With a winning record and losing units, the guy is a favorite better, sure road to losing cash..
                    Last edited by wallstreet; 03-30-2004, 01:39 PM.

Comment

the polock

keep in mind that big d's plays usually range from 3-5 units with the odd 7 and 10 unit,so it's not 700 units on 1 unit plays.however he is as honest as they come...friends of mine had his baseball package last year and i can personally vouch that the record is accurate.

Comment

Not to pat

ourselves on the back, but we will. JCDSPORTS did win over 100 units last year in baseball as documented at Trackpicks and Gurutracker.
                        Our prices are very reasonable and we will offer a pay after you win plan. We WILL NOT take a credit card or phone number until you call us back when the week is over and you are happy. If you are not happy, DON'T PAY.
                        Call toll free at 1-866-868-UWIN (8946) or email us at [email protected]
                        Give us a shot.
                        Thanks and good luck.
                        Dave
                        JCDSPORTS
                        JCDSPORTS

Comment

polock,

Big D is very good in baseball but what's very impressive is his Avg Lay price the man picks about 75%dogs and is Excellent on totals.
                          To be honest his record keeping sometimes doesn't take off the juice on a losing play. I know the man for about 3 years now and he is honest and hard working. But as far as winning over 700 units the last 2 years, yes he's right there. He also won't pump up his units just so he can say he's having a winning week or month. A lot of services will do this just so they can end the month on the plus side and that's when they buried you.
                          Talk to the man he will tell you straight up and then youi decide.
                          Hope to talk to you again.

Comment

Working...
                          X