Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's Tuesday Nit Winner! Click Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Tuesday Nit Winner! Click Here!

Ty Gaston lost 2 units with the Heat yesterday and is 26-14 his last 40 posts here at bettorschat

Ty Gaston likes a 1 unit play with Michigan tonight -1 1/2 over Oregon in NIT Hoops action!

for more free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks

to verify Ty Gastons VIP and Code Zebra records go to tygaston.com and click on VIP Club or Code Zebra Club!

since 3/8

12-12 (-.5 units)

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)

Comment

just a question.............

you only had 12 losses yesterday, how do you have 14 today? Or do you count a 2 unit loss as 2 loses?

Comment

ty

look at u posting in threads and trying to expose others when u are the biggest scammer around, u were back to normal with a loss last night that seems bout right...why dont u try to investigate some games and pick some winners instead of wasting time hating on others when your the king of scammers, i guess just jealous others are trying to cheat like ty....good thing your picks are recorded on your website by u cuz that really makes them credible, ha what a joke!

Comment

nice call ty.

Comment

your little brother

you keep calling me,then tell me about your Big brother who has all the scouts scattered across the country seeking info about games?????Checked out your web site and noticed your picture about 489 times on the Home page??????worst yet was the profile of YOU and the Presidents on Mt.Rushmore????? man o man have you got SOME ISSUES!!!!!! peace out biaggio

Comment

TO FUTURE SUCKERS.....
              SKIP OVER GASTON LIKE THE HOT COALS THAT BASTARD WILL BURN IN!!!! YOUR WALLET WILL THANK ME FOR THE WARNING!!

To find Ty Gaston's elusive and ficticious Zebra record....you
              will have to get the records from his proctologist because he pulls them out of his cancerous colon.

DO NOT SENT THIS RACIST FAGGOT A PENNY!!!!

F*CK OFF Gaston!

Comment

fastbreak, what a jerkoff

FASTBREAK;
                First of all, I didnt have cancer of the colon it was something different, but I survived and beat it, you have no class whatsoever making fun of anyone with cancer, we all die, some faster than others, I just hope you rot in hell when you do die for making such a raucous statement about myself or anyone with cancer!

Biaggio: my website looks a hell of alot better than alot of others, the mt rushmore art was very creative, something you are not.

djlivejive; keep it up little one, I exposed the scum (QUICK SILVA) for what he was, just that, someone trying to make people think they are doing business with him when in fact it was himself sending the threads under different names! You keep saying Im the biggest scammer around but seems that 27-14 record in posts is 65.8% winners so who am i scamming? these people are getting these posted games for free, so where is the scam scumbag? The website is not updated by myself, but rather a webmaster who gets the games long before tipoff and then checks what they did the following morning, and posts the records in the appropriate columns WIN or LOSE!

Comment

Working...
                X