Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We WIN Again! Guys It's Routine....Free Trial Memberships Still Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We WIN Again! Guys It's Routine....Free Trial Memberships Still Available!

We won again Monday Night as we continue to dominate the NBA.....We are having a great response to the trial memberships and the Ten Talk (Our Money Back Guarantee Program).....and hope to get more. We have a HUGE SILVA BAR PLAY That will be available later this week foir purchase. It will go off this Weekend. These do not come around often, and you do not want to miss out. Check out the site....

www.QuickSilvaSports.com Good Luck!

~QuickSilva
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

quicksilva

i'm sure you are a very good capper,but just cut out the bullshit for now on.we are all brothers here at this site trying to help one and other...no need for cheap tricks and deception.let your capping do the talking;trust me your members will let us know if you keep winning for them.

peace and good luck

Comment

I would like to post how great QuickSilva's service is...however, I do not qualify because:

1. I did not just sign up here in hopes of spamming his service;
      2. My IP does not match QuckSilva's!

Comment

Thanks Meteor

Thanks for the comment Meteor....You are right and I thank you for being honest. Just for the record, I am not here to put on a display of excellence in message board tactics.....I am here to win consistantly (not a losing week yet) and advertise (Which we screwed up and apologized/admitted it) and give a comp play. I do not have time to respond to the criticism or the jokes of many people. I have never, and will never say anything disrespectful to a fellow capper, let alone anyone. Good Luck! Get on Board!
        ~QuickSilva

Comp Play: Cavs+12

www.QuickSilvaSports.com
        ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

Comment

GIVE IT UP SILVA!

Quicksilva give it up, you were already exposed by myself and bettorschat for trying to exploit people here on this site.

To refresh your memory you had two people post that your picks were doing great, but when bettorschat checked it out both those people posting in your behalf were coming from your host IP, which means, YOU WERE POSTING in other names, saying you were doing great with your picks!

Then you come back here after being exposed and said you were sorry that your bother used your computer and signed on and did the dirty work, C'MON dude, if you were on American Idol, you would buy a dialer to make thousands of calls in your behalf!

But your not on American Idol, you tried to scam people on this site and you were exposed.

In my opinion that's an error on your part that can't be forgotten, or forgiven!

Ty Gaston

Comment

now i've sen it all..ty gaston accusing someone else of being a scam artist.i'm just waiting for jack price to mke an appearance and follow suit

no worries quicksilva.you have to expect the boys are going to ride you about this for a while.but sf49er and bigmike vouched for your results and that is good enough for me.at the end of the day winning is all that matters.you made an error in judegemnt but at least you copped to it.

p.s.no fellow members..check my I.P. address it is NOT the same as quick silva's :D

Comment

....... i too have seen it all, king scammer takes a shot at apprentice scammer.

this is a monumental day in the world of sports scamdicappers. i at least thought you guys had a pact, not to exploit each other, that you guys were all in this together, to scam the public....but i was wrong

p.s. what did quick silva do? i must have missed it.

a pig just flew by my window....sorry it was just ty gaston on his harley, my mistake :confused: :confused: :confused:
              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

That's some funny shit there Mac. Almost feel off my chair laughing!

Comment

Sean

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Now all we need is the other big scammer on this site to chime in FPH aka LOSER and Pimp Daddy! Then our day of hearing from all the low lifes will be complete.

Let's have a big day today!

Comment

Working...
                    X