****1 Day Of Premium Picks For Free ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****1 Day Of Premium Picks For Free ****

JUST GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND REGISTER TO VIEW ALL FREE AND PREMIUM PICKS FOR TODAY

http://markmadison.proboards29.com/

Atlanta over 5.5

All The Best,
    Mark Madison
    FreePicksHandicapping

mark

aren't u that white guy that balls in the nba and dances funny when u win the championship?...holla back mad dog

Comment

register

yes, i registered but received no code in my e-mail, could you please look into this.

thax, ldswv
      BROWNSFAN

Comment

22-6 come on bro??

Comment

The Premium Picks are in the Forum after you register.
          FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Be cautious everyone! This guy is a big scam artist. He is almost as bad as Wayne Root, Jim Feist, Stu Feiner, Ty Gaston and the rest of the losers. Everyone on this site is a better capper than this idiot. His money management is to press bet! He is a scum bag loser! He does not win like he says on his site!

Comment

It says on that link that he posted that he is 22-6-2 last 30. What a JOKE!!

Comment

SEE FOR YOURSELF

All the stats from the place where we are monitored from are on our homepage!

See for yourself http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com

We are hitting 64% in NCAAB and 61% in the NHL!

Are total record is 81-50-2 61% +55.30 Units!

Must be some jealous people in here (buzzer Eater)

FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Hey FPH aka LOSER. Where are all your supporters. They will find out what type of service you have when they loose all their money. Get lost loser. People are too smart on this site. I will keep bumping you up as long as you continue your BS>

I'm Out!

Comment

I GUESS BUZZER EATER CAN'T READ GUYS

JUST GO TO OUR HOMEPAGE AND VIEW ARE MONITORED STATS FROM GAME DAY SPORTS MONITOR!!!!!

IT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOMEPAGE AT http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com

YOU WILL SOON SEE WHY BUZZER EATER DOESN'T LIKE THE COMPETITION!!!!

SEE FOR YOURSELF

IT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOMEPAGE AT http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com

FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Loser: You can fool some people some of the time but not here. You pay for those results by your monitor. Get lost and try and find some dumber clientel.

I can see no one has signed up even for the free BS!

Comment

WE DO NOT PAY A PENNY FOR OUR MONITORING STATS!

FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL GAME DAY MONITOR THEY ARE INDEPENDANT!

GUYS buzzer EATER IS A SERVICE HATER BECAUSE HE WISHES THAT HE HAD THE SKILLS OF A PROFESSIONAL HANDICAPPER BUT HE DOESN'T. THERE ARE ALOT OF SCAMDICAPPERS OUT THERE AND WE ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. WE ARE LISTED ON THE **** OFF SHORE GAMING ASSOCIATION.

IT'S FUNNY HOW UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ALWAYS PUT DOWN AND BAD MOUTH PEOPLE THAT ARE SUCCESSFUL AT WHAT THEY DO. THIS HAPPENS REGARDLESS IN LIFE AND IS REALLY TO BAD!

WE WILL NOT REPLY TO THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE ANYMORE!

FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Loser You keep replying because you have not one customer. Please go out and service your one customer - YOUSELF. You are a loser and you have only lost people money in the past. Get over it and get out of here because no one has come to say how wonderful you are. Maybe you won't reply anymore because I am tired of calling you out loser!

Comment

Working...
                          X