Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's Nba Blowout, Free Right Here, Click Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Nba Blowout, Free Right Here, Click Now!

Ty Gaston likes Miami -10 1/ 2 over Chicago in Monday's NBA Hoops action, I like this game alot and will make it a 2 unit play today! Bet two times your normal wager on this game!

For more free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

Nice winner with Memphis yesterday in the NBA! 26-12 the last 38 posts here at bettorschat.com

Scamdiman

Lot of research on this one hunh Ty. What a joker this guy is. geta life and let the real handicappers cap in here. This guy is documented 46.2 % this year

Comment

since 3/8

12-11 (+1.7 units)

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)

Comment

So According to tony vegas"s post Ole ty had to have gone 14-1 on the other posts....hmmmmm intresting

Comment

to be fair.................

I think he might have been but I did not go back to his hot streak. I only began keeping track since 3/8. He will tell you that I am unfair b/c I did not go back but then if I did that I might as well tally all his posts but I don't have the time to do all that.

Comment

jballs whats your story?

Where have you seen any of my picks at 46.2%? You opened you mouth now document it? I GUARANTEE you can't cause it hasnt happened!

Your just posting bullshit, I post here everyday, people see what I do, you have 15 posts and expect people to belive your lies? Go get quicksilva's picks he's a scam just like you are. Ive already exposed him for being a cheat, and your next, wonder where your IP is coming from quicksilva again? C'Mon if your gonna post, do whats right and post FACTS not bullshit

We all can tell by your screen name your a piece of shit. Get a life and keep your mouth shut, with your lies

G

Comment

Working...
            X