Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Line....Free Trial Membership...WE WIN AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line....Free Trial Membership...WE WIN AGAIN!

Bottom Line is we screwed up with our advertising on this message board and WE APOLOGIZE TO BC AND THE MEMBERS HERE...But Oh no, Most hurry and classify us as a scammer or bad capper even though I will guarantee there are many others that are and have done the same thing. We are not scammers and we even offer a guarantee we call "TENTALK" to those who want money back guarantees if we dont perform. We are as far away from scammers as you get...Look at our prices. They are Great. My partner who barely knows anything about computers thought he could be smart and beef up the advertising on this site.....Bottom Line, He is stupid in that aspect and he screwed up. Big Deal...Like I said, Lets be for real here.... it isn't the first time it has been done by someone and it isn't the last..... The fact of the matter is that since we have gone public on the inetrnet, we have not had a losing week. Truthfully, our 7* plays have not been as on fire as normal lately, but they will pick back up. Our NBA is on fire now and will continue to be.

*** Now for the good part....Since everything else we have tried here which is the following(has not worked well): Proposed Money Back guarantees that were recommended by others that post here....Given a free week of picks on the board here that won +11.5 units.....Asked for any other suggestions......Provided great customer support....Offer Text Messaging to members......Have an easy to use site....and We will admit we screwed up on the Advertising. SO NOW WE ARE GOING TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING, WHICH WILL CONTINUE TO PROVE FOR FREE HOW WE WIN.....***WE ARE OFFERING A FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED....JUST GO TO THE SITE AND CONTACT US TO LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. WE WILL GIVE YOU A USER NAME AND PASSWORD THAT CAN ACCESS ALL MEMBER PLAYS. THIS WILL GIVE YOU FULL PROOF OF OUR WINNINGS WHICH YOU CAN TRACK....******

AGAIN, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE ADVERTISING MESS-UP.....Hopefully most can understand that it is a very common thing, and it was only in attempt to get people interested....Ok, It's not that big of a deal and we hope you all can look past it.....FOR THOSE WHO CAN SEE PAST IT....TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP ASAP!

www.QuickSilvaSports.com
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

Need to post a comp play

Comment

Comp Play: Cavs
      ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

Comment

Give it up silva

Quicksilva give it up, you were already exposed by myself and bettorschat for trying to exploit people here on this site.

To refresh your memory you had two people post that your picks were doing great, but when bettorschat checked it out both those people posting in your behalf were coming from your host IP, which means, YOU WERE POSTING in other names, saying you were doing great with your picks!

Then you come back here after being exposed and said you were sorry that your bother used your computer and signed on and did the dirty work, C'MON dude, if you were on American Idol, you would buy a dialer to make thousands of calls in your behalf!

But your not on American Idol, you tried to scam people on this site and you were exposed.

In my opinion that's an error on your part that can't be forgotten, or forgiven!

Ty Gaston

Comment

Working...
        X