Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Scam No Bull****, All Selections Here Free And We Challenge Other Handicappers !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave,

You are exactly right about being monitored and how many services actually posted their links. I would for one love to see some of these guys post their records by sport and over the last year linked to results that can be verified, but I know it will never happen. I guess the bigger question is why would readers bother to follow them? This is one thing I have yet to figure out about this business. It is also the one thing that really has always bothered me. I guess the bottom line for me is I can only worry about myself and hope to attract potential customers that believe not only in our games but our value system. I for one sleep better at night keeping everything as accuratly documented as possible so every visitor has a long and short term track record to view.

Good job to everyone who posted their links and some games this weekend. Eventually the consumer will start making this INDEPENDENT monitoring a higher priority when selecting a service to partner with.

Best wishes to all
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

BUZZ

Thanks for the response and kind words. JCDSPORTS believes as you do. Our clients know the truth and so do potential clients. It is ashame that some potential clients believe the hype of "10000000 STAR LOCK GAMES or that a service is hitting " 90% of the lock games" yet these services are only monitored by THEMSELVES. Plus these services rape their customers with ridiculous prices for these absurd claims. We, like yourself and MVP and Sportsguru and some others who are not afraid to be monitored, suffer because we do not make these absurd claims. However, JCDSPORTS will not lower ourselves to these publicity tricks and we sleep well at night knowing our clients received an honest days work for us.
      Buzz, MVP, Sportsguru, and the other HONEST handicappers out there, keep fighting for winners with honesty and integrity. This does not have to be a dirty business.
      Dave
      JCDSPORTS
      JCDSPORTS

Comment

Nicely Said Gentleman

I agree 100% that is why we only sell our picks from our monitoring site so the clients know our records! You can click the link below to buy our picks and see our records and our service picks 10 minutes after the start of every pick.
        http://www.****************.net/subscription/capperHomepage.asp?cID=843

Comment

Working...
        X