No announcement yet.

JUST AS PLANNED! 4-1 Thurs. With Another HUGE 7* Winner On Bama'....+11.5 Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST AS PLANNED! 4-1 Thurs. With Another HUGE 7* Winner On Bama'....+11.5 Units

4*Wizards (WIN)
    7*BAMA (WIN)
    3*OK.St. (WIN) +11.5 UNITS!!!!
    3*Oregon (WIN)
    5* Vandy (Shoulda Won)

What are you waiting for? If you are not on Board......Then Pick one of the two Hot deals we have going on and do so......We have our week membership Money Back Guarantee called "Ten Talk"....and We cut our monthly Package in Half for you as a SALE...... I thank all of the members greatly, BC, and all of my supporters here. We are making this look easy as all of our new "Ten Talk" Members have already experienced their Guarantees! We have Text Messaging....We have Winners....WE ARE PROVEN ON HERE AND OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS..and...WE HAVE TAKEN ALL THE SUGGESTIONS WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INCORPORTAED THEM INTO PACKAGES......ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED TO DO?

www.QuickSilvaSports.com

comp. play: Magic +5
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

very nice man.hope you keep it up for your members.

p.s. vandy(shoulda won)..LOL... i hope you are joking on that one.they were completely out- classed by a superior team

Comment

congrat quicksilva

It's good to see payoffs for people who work hard at it. Keep it going for your members, and by the way your vandy play should have covered. Yes, they were playing a better team, but they had a shot and sometimes thats all you can ask for. Good Luck!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

QuickSilva...

Quick.........

Congrats on a fine night on the hardwood.

FB

Comment

Yeahhhhh Baby

Quick you are the shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle. Easiest money I've ever made. Keep it up, you have made me a ton.

Comment

Working...
          X