• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stu feiner

he is now online haha

http://www.stufeiner.com/index.asp?P...on=Custom&ID=8
    Success will be the best revenge

man is guy is the solution to all my problems....36-12 ATS says it all...the best part...that just THIS WEEK!!!!....can you imagine what he's capable of over 52 weeks!!!...im on the path to early retirement...courtesy of "the source"....lmfao
    the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

I just checked out his website and am in stitches.
      For a mere $2500 you can talk to this guy personally for a week.
      What are we going to talk about? All the lies he has told about his record for the last 20 years or perhaps just to hear him say over and over again like a parrot"Today will be the biggest day of my life" and the words "Absolutely Free, Absolutely Free" a zillion times?
      I wonder why he calls himself the "source". More appropriately he should call himself the "SORES" for the sores he has caused many a bankroll over the years if you played his games.
      What I find amusing is that Stu has just decided to use a website;he should have done it a couple of years ago rather than just keeping his 900 numbers and relying on folks to call his office for his "absolutely free" picks;he might be a lot better off if he had acted sooner.
      Well folks, I have to flip a coin to decide whether I will spend the $2500 or not(very appropriate because sometimes I wonder if that isn't his method of handicapping).
      The coin flip came up tails, and that means a resounding NO;I will not be signing up and paying the $2500.
      ps maybe for $2500 the "SORES" can at least tell me the weather forecast for my area;even he can't screw that up too much.
      Or better yet, perhaps if my computer is down, the "SORES" can give me the SCORES of the games I am interested in to justify the $2500.
      Good luck to all those who decide to sign up with your SORES.
      Good luck to any who decide to sign up.
      Last edited by savage1; 03-26-2004, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X