Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NCAA Tournament BLOWOUT on tap for Thursday FREE CLICK NOW!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty...............

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
    [B] that vegas jerkoff just posts what he wants to post, i won a 3 unit play and he gave me a point,
    and as far as cancer in concerned, already had it, and beat it, been in remission for 6 years! B]
    First of all dipshit, if you look at the 3 points you are talking about you did get them. You didn't get them on your other GOM b/c you didn't post that. Check the post dumbass. Stop trying to spin shit about how great you are. The fact is you suck. I know it, you know it, everyone on this board knows it and everyone on all the other boards I have read knows it. It is funny how not one person has come to your defense. For being 46 years old, you act like a child. Grow up and if you can't take me posting your record stop posting.

To answer your other statement, I only keep track of your record because no one else comes on spewing such nonsense. You made such a big deal about yourself, I wanted to see if you were the truth. So far not so good, so that is why you continue to cry and attack everyone.

I also find it humerous that all of a sudden some of your posts say bet 2x or 3x your normal amount. Before I was posting your losing record, there was no mention of betting any one pick for more, everything was even.

Plus can you come up with some new material besides the gay shit. God................it seems like your are obsessed with dick!

So respond in some childish rant.

Comment

Tony's right....I've been watching his posts and his tracking of your picks. He originally gave you credit for only one unit on your 3*, but he went back and changed it to make it correct.

No, he hasn't tracked all of your picks, but I remember when he first started and basically said "I'm going to track him and see how he does". He has done that. Live up to your record and stand by it.

Comment

one other thing.............

Nobody reading this should go visit his website. All it does it makes this loser money. The site sucks anyways, nothing but hype about how great he is.

Comment

how much are his packages, im thinmin of buyin one and postin all the picks right here
          Success will be the best revenge

Comment

vegas you are a jerkbait

Vegas;
            the point is your isolating me and no on else, how bout your buddies who post thier 2 million star unit plays, their 100 star locks of the month and so on, and my point is you are just posting what you wanna post, you decided to start posting me when I lost 7 of 9, but you neglected to post my 10 straight posted winners and 15 of 17 winners total prior to my little slump

that was my case assbag! read into it, assbag

the fact is i dont suck, you have nothing better to do than post shit that aint right

"you know it, everyone on the board knows it"Sounds like your really as stupid as i thought, notice who gets more clicks everyday than anyone on bettorschat? AVERAGE it out, if I lost as much as you say why do people click on me everyday? BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHEN THEY CLICK THEY ARE GONNA GET A FREE PLAY, not like all these others who post bullshit and don't give nothing

If you dont like me QUIT CLICKING ASSBAG! You can't wait to wake up and click and see what I have to say!

"No one else spews more nonsense than me?" You must have missed jeff levy's 20 minute pitch or eastcoasts rants daily, my shit is short and simple, here is the game, play it, period!

Some of my posts do say bet 2 times or 3 times normal play, that is just telling the thread reader i like the play more than normal. so I advise it, sorry i don't have 2 million star plays cause i guess if I did give one out then I would be plus 1,999,989 plus units? Does that make sense to you? fraid not assbag! I don't need new material, I don't like gays and lesbians, its my constitutional right and if your offended, SO BE IT COCKSUCKER!

My website is one of the best looking and most clicked sports sites out there and it generates millions of dollars per year so go ahead jealous one, just click on tygaston.com for another FREE winner,!

Make sure i get credit for 2 units tonight sperm swallower!

hey and ezwinners, kiss my ass you aint won a game in years, anytime you have posted its hilarious, OPPOSITES attract and your the complete opposite of me, I WIN and you still lose, I been in the industry since 1985 and still going strong

It's funny how people come and go come and go, but Ty gaston and Jack price are still here and we both have been around since 1985 respectively. Must have something going for us, how many of you people can pay an 11 million dollar fine and stay out of jail, how many of you have millions of dollars put away, WE DO! thats why most of you are piss ants who pay us to make you money to pay your fricking bills. NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, like HBO said "the only millionaires in this picture are these guys"!

Comment

s mac

ty offers the rest of NIT/NCAA for only $395
              i dont know bout his other rip of packages on daily/weekly if thats even somethin he has

Comment

ty

get a clue dirtball the only reason your thread gets hits is to make fun of your shitty service...no one on this site gives u money or goes to your website face the facts....u have saved money not from winning but scamming people who don't know any better, well u won't fool any one on this site cuz we all know your bullshit and we will warn others to stay away from u and your AIDS infested service.

Comment

djlivejive

everytime you and someone else posts about me, its just better and better and better marketing on my behalf, funny but you guys just dont get the point

thanks melvin rack, joe dougherty, and jimmy chang from hawaii for the 395's for the vip club, you will see tonight what all the rave is about!

The people here don't understand that bad publicity is better than no publicity. keep em coming and I will keep hitting those VIP's and Code Zebra's

ha

Comment

ty again does a dodge

"the point is your isolating me and no on else"

That is because no else claims he is as good as you. You were the one claiming that you were the "GOD" of handicapper.

"Sounds like your really as stupid as i thought, notice who gets more clicks everyday than anyone on bettorschat? AVERAGE it out, if I lost as much as you say why do people click on me everyday? BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHEN THEY CLICK THEY ARE GONNA GET A FREE PLAY, not like all these others who post bullshit and don't give nothing"

Now, Ty, do you really think people click on your post because of your free pick. I would like to guess that is because reading your post is like watching a train wreck. You wanna look away but something just continues to make you watch.

" You must have missed jeff levy's 20 minute pitch or eastcoasts rants daily, my shit is short and simple, here is the game, play it, period!"

I am not talking about your orginal posts jackass. Just the fifty after that about how everyone who challenges Ty is gay. Ty I am not gay, I am not offended by gay jokes, I am not offended by you. I just enjoy exposing a fraud. Congrats on having so much money. I highly doubt that you made your millions on your picks. You are a great marketer, were a great marketer. You got into the tout business at the right time, and now have the money to make more money. You are still a jackass. That won't change no matter how much money you have.

"Some of my posts do say bet 2 times or 3 times normal play, that is just telling the thread reader i like the play more than normal. so I advise it, sorry i don't have 2 million star plays cause i guess if I did give one out then I would be plus 1,999,989 plus units? Does that make sense to you? fraid not assbag! I don't need new material, I don't like gays and lesbians, its my constitutional right and if your offended, SO BE IT COCKSUCKER!"

Congrats on knowing your rights. It is your right to be stupid and arrogant. It is your right to eat the whole buffett. I was just pointing out how you all of a sudden you posted about playing more than normal AFTER your losing record was posted.

So continued success on being a winner at being LOSER.

Comment

exactly right

everytime you and someone else posts about me, its just better and better and better marketing on my behalf, funny but you guys just dont get the point

thanks melvin rack, joe dougherty, and jimmy chang from hawaii for the 395's for the vip club, you will see tonight what all the rave is about!

The people here don't understand that bad publicity is better than no publicity. keep em coming and I will keep hitting those VIP's and Code Zebra's

ha
                      I know this but I find it fun. You are going to make money either way. Just feel bad for people that paid for your picks............there is a sucker born every minute.

Hey fellas post these inside info tips. I would love to see how they do!

Comment

THIS IS SUCH FUNNY SHIT!!!

i've never seen a damn tout be so bloody rude to every single effing person on his thread!!! bloody hell, looks like someone has too much bloody time from spinning a coin to do his picks that he has plenty of time to write long and rude replies to people. takes the piss. of course it isnt nice to curse people to have cancer, especially if they already did have it, so stop it guys, just like this joker isnt gonna get any respect by all his badmouthing.

let the show go on!!!

Comment

Re: vegas you are a jerkbait

hey and ezwinners, kiss my ass you aint won a game in years, anytime you have posted its hilarious, OPPOSITES attract and your the complete opposite of me, I WIN and you still lose

Hey Ty you stupid fuck, you are really showing your ignorance. Or maybe your math is just bad. Here is my "Documented" record.

All Sports Combined

Current Season

All Picks 621-541-35 (53.44%) +12480

Where is your record at scammer? If you generate millions of dollars with your website why are you here crying for customers?
                          You are not a capper, you are a scammer. So fuck off.

In the service plays tread here at Bettorschat. nobody ever posts "Do you have Ty Gaston for today?". Nobody wants your shitty plays.

You suck. Fuck off.
                          Good luck,
                          John

Comment

John: This guy is the biggest loser to post here in a long time. Your record speaks for itself and you sure don't have to prove it to this idiot. He is no millionaire and has such a small following that he has time on his hands to bad mouth everyone on this site. He is a loser like FPH, Root, Feist and all the rest of the scamdicappers around!

Comment

u go john

Comment

Someone needs some serious psychiatric help

Comment

Working...
                                X