Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jack Price On a Roll?

You be the judge or not.
    As customary for me this morning I called the "Winner Line" to get my comp. from Will "The Winner Rogers"( a hypster for sure, but comps are good).
    Anyways, before getting Rogers' pick, as usual I had to listen to Jack Price with his promo;and what a promo it is!
    According to Jack he if 34-7 in the last 41 in the NBA, 10-1 in the NCAA Tournament and 9-0 in the NIT.
    That works out to 53-8 for a whopping 86.9%.
    Boy those alleged thousands of folks who have called his office for "free" each day must be happy (in this case the word free means you will get "free" phonecalls and pressure from the folks working for him daily until you decide to bite)
    Gee, I wonder if Jack really is 53-8 and perhaps I should call his office to get his "free" plays for a while and see.
    On the other hand, maybe I won't, because if I take a ride out to the countryside I can find plenty of "free" cow manure along the side of the road without even having to make the effort to call Jack's office.
    Last edited by savage1; 03-25-2004, 02:29 PM.

its bullshit, i mean jack price isnt even the guys real name for christ sake
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Working...
    X