AAA Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA Sports

Is is true that this service is the real deal??

I've read on here they are decent in bases.
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

i have seen many critics on this guy on another forum
      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

but he is as legit as they come from what i see

Comment

http://*********************.com/han...le.asp?hid=425

Comment

I was a member once for about 4 months and lost money.
            also got the heavy hitters and lost money.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
              but he is as legit as they come from what i see
              Ha Ha Ha....You're Joking right????

I remember buying his plays a long time ago for a 2 or 3 month subscription and the guy blew chunks.

Don't believe everything you read or read on records.

Comment

i meant legit as in not lying about losing and that kind of shit

but ya dont buy his picks, he fukin blows at capping, i could give u a forum where he posts all the time and people rip him the fuck apart.

me and him never see eye to eye.

hes always like degrading my picks i posted on this other forum, like when i had utep +8 over maryland, people here said shit too but that was cool because they are just amatuers too

but this fuckin "pro" tells me im dead wrong and maryland will blow them out the water.

he just pisses me off because he actually thinks hes good or somethin.

i havent seen 1 person say his picks win them money, the funny thing was once a guy signed up for a weekend and the HHP went like 1-7 and they guy lost a ton of money and he ripped into AAA.

i just dont like the guy and he doesnt like me, but unless he comes here and sees this forum, someone is snitchin on me and tellin him i say shit over here because he brought it up once.

wait BC, u run BC, why would u pay for a service???

Comment

Trust me the guy lies about his record. For years he wasn't monitored and his record was bullshit. I bought plays well before I had this site from him and he sucked. He just started getting monitored not long ago...caugh caugh.

Also he knows about this site and I guarantee you that he comes here to check things out.

Comment

i can see where your comin from BC.

let him come here and see what i write, id say it over there but the owner of it keeps e mailin me sayin he always has to delete my posts, and he is baby sitting me, and im like wtf are you kiddin me

when i ever warranted being kicked off here BC? i do the same thing there and as i do here.

I cant tell much from a person behind a computer, but he "seems" like a nice guy

i just love posting things, when i have nothin to do i just wanna post some nonsense because i love interaction

i would say it to him, but im sick of being kicked off the forum

i got no beef with him except when he tried to make me look like an asshole with my 1 big play

Comment

Working...
                    X