Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NIT Play for Tuesday Night Free! Plus NIT NCAA Special!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty

ha your a joke if i was a client i would be homeless cuz your picks are horrible...maybe u should just request people give you their bank account information that way it would be less painful to lose money than having to suffer through watching the teams you give out lose....keep up the hard work because i bet no new customers are signing up w/ u, that would be another bet ya would lose ya bum

Comment

ty

why dont you quit wasting time insulting people and start handicapping the games and maybe, just maybe you might win one tonight
      you're as sorry as they come
      we can share the women, we can share the wine
      we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Re: bigjim

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
        keep your ass in your own home, you don't need to put in your 2 cents when it's not welcome
        the admiral has spoken, what's that? is that what they called you on the navy ship you were assigned to in your seebie days?
        Typical "let's all hang out with the admiral", navy faggots!
        Latent Homosexuals... I have Ty Gaston on line two.

He needs directions to the Blue Oyster Bar.
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

out here its the blue dolphin

Comment

HEY TY

:D
            Attached Files
            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Nice Work Tony Vegas

just keep posting his record and let that speak for itself...........................it will demonstrate the con for all to see. Sorry, have to go, my phone is ringing with "inside information" from one of my scouts........................hurry up and call now

1-900-ty-loses.

only $500 per call................if my GOY loses then you get the next week free...................lol

keep firing away oh great one...................I need a good laugh

Comment

Working...
              X