Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NIT Play for Tuesday Night Free! Plus NIT NCAA Special!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's NIT Play for Tuesday Night Free! Plus NIT NCAA Special!

Ty Gaston like George Mason +8 1/2 over Oregon in Tuesday Night's NIT Tournament Action!

For a free winner on the Sacramento Milwaukee game click on tygaston.com and then click free picks

Ty Gaston has a special offer for his VIP Club Plays for the rest of the NIT and NCAA Tournaments right now for just $395 complete! Ty Gaston also will give his NBA VIP plays nightly with this NIT/NCAA package until April 6th, 2004!

Don't finish the NIT and NCAA Tournament alone! Get Ty Gaston's selections everyday of the tournaments for just $395 and NBA everyday as well!

Call Ty Gaston direct at 1-800-362-3755 right now!

8-9 (-1 units)

2-1 GOM (+1.8 units)

Comment

What happened to 80%???? or the other lofty numbers....lol

Comment

ty

ty gaston no one would pay $3.95 for your picks so how the hell you gonna try to charge $395 your a handiscammer, get off this site you bum!!

Comment

djlivejive

You can tell by your screen name your an amatuer, go eat your corn flakes and tell your mommy your a bad boy, you dont have $395 to pay me so go play in your kindergarden chatroom with your other little boys

G

Comment

Re: djlivejive

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
            You can tell by your screen name your an amatuer, go eat your corn flakes and tell your mommy your a bad boy, you dont have $395 to pay me so go play in your kindergarden chatroom with your other little boys

G
            Speaking of those with barely a "kindergarden" education...

You're and your are two different words genius.

your adj. The possessive form of you.
            you're Contraction of you are.

Example:
            You're a jackass Ty Gaston, and your continued butchery of the english language is deplorable.
            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

ty

well we can tell by your screen name who you are and that your a stiff...no one on here will ever pay for your shitty service so quit wasting your time...no one will even bet them if we get them for free...keep up the good work ty i bet your getting a lot of customers

Comment

djlivejive

dj;
                you dont know shit, your mother has more customers than your father in thier dog screwing business, even though both are doing tremendous at providing you a computer to thrash people you dont even know, amatuers like you should stay away, from people like me.

tell your mom when she delivered my greyhound he had a rash on his ass from your father

Comment

bigjim

keep your ass in your own home, you don't need to put in your 2 cents when it's not welcome
                  the admiral has spoken, what's that? is that what they called you on the navy ship you were assigned to in your seebie days?
                  Typical "let's all hang out with the admiral", navy faggots!

Comment

ty gatston has the humor and intelligence level of a high school freshman. Grow up.

Comment

come on ty, why u always gotta start shit when everybody knows ur a bad handicapper. i didnt even know who u were before i saw u startin shit here, frankly ur a nobody, nothing but a scammer

christ, word is even stu feiner is better than you
                      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

ty

u had to lower yourself to mother jokes, oh nevermind u are already lower than that so thats understandable....that's fine i mean we are ripping on you about the truth of your bad handicapping and u have to come back with remarks that are'nt even clever, your what 50 something and u use jokes about my mom well if your old ass mother is even alive u would probably scam her too...why don't you use your time wisely and actually try and pick some winners ya prick...your a tall drink of water and i'll kick the shit out of you

Comment

seannie mac

who gave you that name your dad, bridgett the midget? Seannie Mac? how frickin gay is that

Hi my name is Seannie Mac I bet on sports, I never win, but my bookie loves me cause he loves my name, Seannie Mac, the backdoor attack!

s 49erman? whats kind of name is that, you a Joe Montana lover? whatever happned to the day when people used thier real names and not all these gay names

Comment

he just proved my point over again. I'm through with this.

Comment

s49erman

Proved what point? that you stick your nose in peoples business and you dont belong in it? You should keep your trap shut and people won't respond back to you.

You expect me to sit idle when you make a remark and try to be a big shot? no way meathead, if you keep your mouth shut, you won't have me on your ass coming back at ya

anytime ya want to try and kick my ass dj the bj, its fine with me! If you were a client you would know I am the best in the business period!

Comment

Working...
                              X