*** All Service Plays Free!!! ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** All Service Plays Free!!! ***

TODAY WE GIVE YOU ALL OF OUR SERVICE PLAYS FREE!!!
    JUST GO TO http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com AND TYPE IN "GUEST" AS YOUR PREMIUM PICKS PASSWORD!

CHECK OUT OUR SOLID PREMIUM PICKS FOR TODAY! WHILE AT OUR SITE YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT OUR MONITORING STATS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND SEE WE ARE UP 26 UNITS SINCE MARCH.17. UNLIKE OTHER SERVICES WE DON'T MIND KEEPING OUR RECORD PUBLIC

http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com

All the best,
    Mark Madison

FreePicksHandicapping

FPH:

I guess you are still looking for customers. These people are way too smart for your antics. You consistently lose and post your plays after the game has gone final. Take your "crap" someone else and try and pimp your picks.

Good Luck

Comment

Actually your wrong Buzzer EATER and why is it that you don't post your picks and you were pretty quit when I went 6-0 +17 Units on here just a few days ago! Don't worry I'll pull up the post for you buzzer EATER.

All the best
      FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

FPH aka "PIMP DADDY" Take your picks for pay somewhere else. You absolutely know that noone would pay for your plays. You have never seen me charge anybody anything for my plays. Come on "Pimp Daddy" Try another scam. Are you related to the real Wayne Root?

Comment

Actually there are alot of people that purchase our winning Premium Picks. I have never seen you charge anyone for picks because you are not a professional handicapper. I also have never seen you post your picks? why is that?
          FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Please tell me that you are a professional handicapper? Gosh you and Wayne Root have your own professional organization. Wow Pimp Daddy I am impressed!

Comment

I think everyone in here can see what a fool you are! Thanks for not answering my questions. I didn't think you would. I will not reply to you anymore as I feel you may be mentally handicapped.

All the best,
              Mark Madison
              FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Wow! I appreciate you not answering anymore. I am just trying to warn the good people on this site.
                Peace out Pimp Daddy

Comment

Working...
                X