Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Guarantee You Can't Pass Up....THANK YOU TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guarantee You Can't Pass Up....THANK YOU TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!

Well,
    Here we go. Today at www.quicksilvasports.com we are offering a guaranteed Day. Here's the deal! Purchase a day package, and play the units. If we do not show an overall profit, you get the next 2 days totally free. Thats right, your username and pass will be good for two more whole days. Another guarantee we have is the following: Buy Today's Top Play package, and If it does't win...you get our top play for the next day absolutely free......Do not miss out on these steals! Get on board.....IF YOU PLAY OUR UNITS, YOU WILL NEVER BE DOWN AT THE END OF THE WEEK!..BE SURE OF THAT! -Quick Silva
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

How about refunding the money so people don't have to pay twice if it loses? The next couple days won't matter if you have no money or confidence. Now that would be a guarantee!

Comment

Wayne I also thought these services needed to post a comp play in order to get free advertising.

This guy is a joke!

Comment

I agree with buzzer beater

Comment

In his defense he has been posting plays, he posted a 7* on Alabama the other night against Stanford.

Comment

Sorry...Here it is!

Sorry...Comp Play.... ND OVER 124

Thanks For the Suggestions Guys.....I will look into it......I value opinions and that's why I asked for them in the beginning.....Good Luck To You!

Comment

slick call on west virginia!

Comment

Great Night!

Well a Great Night AGAIN! WE END UP 3-1 ON THE NIGHT.....WINNING OUR TOP PLAY ON WVU!!!!!!!!!! WE ALSO HAD WINNERS ON NOTRE DAME, and THE FREE PLAY ON ND OVER, WHICH WAS POSTED RIGHT HERE ON BC!!!!!

Our Guarantee came through for all the new members as it always should......I thank everyone for the support and all the great emails I have been getting. Tomorrow looks promising, and you should not wait any longer to get on board!

When the Next Silva Bar Play comes around, we will have accumulated enough earnings to nearly double in one night....

Good Luck To You All!!!!!!!!!! VISIT US AT..........

www.QuickSilvaSports.com

Comment

Working...
                X