Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proven Here, and it will CONTINUE....HUGE 7* Play TODAY

Guys,
    We are +11.5 Units here on BC, and I know that alot of you don't get plays in on time by getting the Information Here at BC. I am on the phone with members and other sources all day long to make sure the business is running properly. The website is now up at www.QuickSilvaSports.com

We are still going to continue to prove ourselves here, but we highly recomend that you check out the site and Purchase one of our VERY AFFORDABLE pick packages. This will assure that you get the big plays in on time and also we can get to know you. You have many options at QuickSilvaSports. You can even have plays Text Messaged to you any day you like, as many times as you like if for some reason you cannot check the site. We are trying to make this as easy as possible for all of you. Enjoy Life, sit back and watch the winners come in. We have huge information on a game later today that is going to be on the afternoon update as a 7* GOY Calliber Play. We have hit our last 8 of 9 seven star plays and will continue their 83% domination mark.

CHECK OUT THE SITE! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL -Quick Silva
    ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

Play

Wake Forest 4* (-7)

Comment

Let's get em buddy. I'm with you!!

Comment

7* Bama

Comment

Great fucking pick on Bama!!!!

1-1 hitting the BIG 7* + 2.6 units

Comment

7* WINNER OF COURSE!

BAMA WINS OUTRIGHT BY THREE......AS OUR 7* PLAY ROLLS AGAIN! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BIGMIKE.....

WE ARE NOW UP 14 UNITS HERE ON BC AND ARE PROVING OUR DOMINANCE IN THIS INDUSTRY....THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW MEMBERS AS WE SET A RECORD TODAY FOR OUR SERVICE.

OUR PRICES ARE VERY AFFORDABLE AND YOU WILL EASILY WIN IT BACK WITH A QUICK START FROM WWW.QUICKSILVASPORTS.COM

ALOT OF MEMBERS TOLD ME THAT THEY DOUBLED UP AND PARLAYED WITH BAMA TONIGHT, BUT I WANT TO STRESS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO PLAY THE UNITS....DO THAT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE DOWN AT THE END OF THE WEEK!

COME CHECK OUT THE SITE....WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

Comment

SUNDAY LOOKS PROMISING...Get the 7*'S while their Hot!!! Well they are always Hot.

We will be looking very strongly at one game imparticular for tomorrow. We have also decided to sell our 7* plays by theirselves on the site now too. This is due to the high amount of requests for that in emails....Alot of people like to have one game a day to bank on, and this will satisfy their needs.....Although we do recommend playing the units so that you have steady income over a long period of time. If you havent checked out the site, then do so as we think you will like it. www.quicksilvasports.com

Our prices are very affordable, and you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for your time..... Sincerely,
              QuickSilva~

Just to recap the day:

Bama' (Top 7* Play Winner!)
              UNC
              Wake
              Last edited by QuickSilva; 03-20-2004, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X