Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's EARLY NCAA Winner, FREE Click Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's EARLY NCAA Winner, FREE Click Now!

Ty Gaston likes Illinois -9 1/2 over Murray St in NCAA Hoops action from Columbus Ohio.

Check back later as I will have a late play for the day as well after 12:00 noon pacific time

for more free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks

since 3/8

5-7 (-2.7 units)

Comment

Ty I'll give you a free pick--STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Comment

TONY VEGAS!!!!

Tony Vegas;
        you are monitoring my plays but you refuse to show that i won 10 straight and 15 of 17 before YOU started keeping score!!!

Does that seem fair?

And especailly since I have posted 4 more winners in a row?

If your gonna be fair go back and check all the posts and you will see 21 wins and 9 losses going into tonights kansas game, with my last 30 posts.

The record your showing is very misleading compared to me being 70% with free posted plays my last 30 posts, including 4 in a row going into the kansas game!

What's fair is fair and your misleading people as to my record, or should you just show 4-0 his last 4? thats not fair either, so the real deal or quit pretending to be a monitor.

Besides that how many others are you recording posts for? NONE THAT I CAN SEE!
        BOTTOM LINE IS 70% winners last 30 posts here at bettorschat with a 21-9 record going into Kansas

And besides that where are your posts for free plays mr handicapper?

Ty Gaston

Comment

If you are so great and according to yourself the best handicapper on the planet, why do you care that I monitor your plays. I like to see how you do, that is it. You are on roll, congrats. I state where I started monitoring you so it is fair. I am not trying to drum up business for my handicapping skills so I don't have to post free plays, plus they probably wouldn't do too good anyways. You said you were the best, I just wanted to see if you were. So keep quiet you big baby.

Comment

You tell him, Tony.

Comment

Hey Cry Gaston.....

Tony Vegas has a point, if you're soooooooo consistent and "the best capper in the world" as you have claimed, then it shouldn't matter when he starts the recording of your records, it would balance out. That is if you're so consistent!!!! LMFBO!

~~~ Tigger

PS. Keep it up Vegas I gotta see this

Comment

What happened here gave a little hawn luck he hits a couple in a row....

Ty the next time you come to Hawaii let me know...

Maybe you need a Ti Leaf...it helps

Sorry Illinois was a WINNER!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                X