Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Ncaab, 1 Nba And 1 Nhl For Tonight All Picks Are Inside

3 Units on Notre Dame -5.0
    The betting public is correct when moving the money line in NOTRE DAME games 71.2% of the time over the past 3 seasons. (42-17) The line in this game should be -9!

5 Units on Niagara -2.5
    Average power rating of opponents played: TROY ST 61.9, NIAGARA 69. NIAGRA has shot 46.5% FG % in their last 5 games TROY ST has shot 41% FG% in their last 5, against alot weaker teams than NIAGRA has faced.

10 Units on Austin Peay -6.0
    Average power rating of opponents played: BELMONT 64.1, AUSTIN PEAY 68.1. AUSTIN PEAY HAS SHOT 49% FG%their last 5 while BELMONT just 42% FG% their last 5.

1 Unit on Hawaii +8.0

3 Units on Boise State Over 152

3 Units on George Washington Under 155

NBA: 3 units on Utah +4

NHL: 2 Units on Buffalo Moneyline +100

Buffalo is 5-2 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season. This is a must win for Buffalo. ATLANTA is 5-0 ATS versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons!!!! I think this trend ends tonight as Buffalo needs this win bad. Atlanta is 5-16 ATS after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game and 14-19 ATS in the second half of the season.

TO SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE PICKS OR TO PURCHASE OUR WINNING PREMIUM PICKS GO TO http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com

ALL THE BEST, IT SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT !

MARK MADISON
    FreePicksHandicapping

Re: 6 Ncaab, 1 Nba And 1 Nhl For Tonight All Picks Are Inside

Originally posted by F P H
    3 Units on Notre Dame -5.0WINNER
    The betting public is correct when moving the money line in NOTRE DAME games 71.2% of the time over the past 3 seasons. (42-17) The line in this game should be -9!

5 Units on Niagara -2.5 WINNER
    Average power rating of opponents played: TROY ST 61.9, NIAGARA 69. NIAGRA has shot 46.5% FG % in their last 5 games TROY ST has shot 41% FG% in their last 5, against alot weaker teams than NIAGRA has faced.

10 Units on Austin Peay -6.0 PUSH
    Average power rating of opponents played: BELMONT 64.1, AUSTIN PEAY 68.1. AUSTIN PEAY HAS SHOT 49% FG%their last 5 while BELMONT just 42% FG% their last 5.

1 Unit on Hawaii +8.0 PENDING

3 Units on Boise State Over 152 PENDING

3 Units on George Washington Under 155 WINNER

NBA: 3 units on Utah +4 PUSH

NHL: 2 Units on Buffalo Moneyline +100 WINNER

Buffalo is 5-2 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season. This is a must win for Buffalo. ATLANTA is 5-0 ATS versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons!!!! I think this trend ends tonight as Buffalo needs this win bad. Atlanta is 5-16 ATS after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game and 14-19 ATS in the second half of the season.

TO SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE PICKS OR TO PURCHASE OUR WINNING PREMIUM PICKS GO TO http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com

ALL THE BEST, IT SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT !

MARK MADISON
    NOT A BAD NIGHT SO FAR 4-0-2 +13 Units!

WILL BE ADDING 1 MORE PLAY SOON!
    Last edited by F P H; 03-17-2004, 10:29 PM.
    FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

NOT A BAD NIGHT!

6-0-2 +17 UNITS

ADDING 2 UNITS ON COLORADO +5 BOUGHT THE HALF

YOU CAN GET ALL OF OUR WINNING PREMIUM PICKS FOR TOMMOROW AT http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com for just $10!!!

As always if we don't make you a profit we refund your money unlike most sports services

FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Here you go buzzer eater

HERE YOU GO buzzer EATER!

Is this losing consistantly?

6-0 on our Premium Picks!

Give your head a shake chum.
        FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

WOW! "Pimp Dady" This makes you the king PIMP Show it somewhere else.
          Out!

Comment

So much for consistantly losing. LMAO
            FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Wow! Pimp Daddy where are all your paying customers? I have not seen one come to your aid or substatiate any of your false claims. I will bump this up again "Pimp Daddy"

Comment

False Claims? There are none! I will not reply to you anymore as you have really made a fool out of yourself. I think you might be mentally handicapped but definately not a handicapper. I'm sure alot of people would give you that title.

All the best,
                Mark Madison
                FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

No False claims made by me PIMP DADDY. You said you would not respond again but I guess you forgot. Don't you have to take care of your clients? Woops! I forgot you are the only one.
                  I'm out

Comment

Working...
                  X