Question for Forum Moderator?? Profanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Forum Moderator?? Profanity

Do we need to keep reading TY Gaston's profanity and vulgarity against other posters in this forum?

Should we not have rules against using this kind of vulgarity in here?

Just a thought, I personally don't like seeing that kind of post where someone just has to use any and all 4 letter vulgarity they can find to bash someone.

Bash away all you want, but please keep it clean for those who just don't want to see it.
    www.mvpwins.com

Where?????

Comment

HERE's where

It is no longer there!
      Last edited by wayne1218; 03-16-2004, 04:47 PM.
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

no offense

I love having Ty around. He is good for a laugh. You know how uneducated he is so he has to use 4 letter words. Those you can't think, swear. Just don't read it his posts b/c you know it is pure B.S. anyways. JMO!

Comment

The best line was from "mickpetruzzi"

"But let me assume again, this guy rides his harley to China everyday to partake in Jitsu training...just a guess. I mean he probably has a harley fast boat that can get him to China in 20 minutes. (Or a scout their to tell him what to do!!!)"

I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard. I can just imagine Ty Fatston sitting there, getting all red in the face, just fuming because he keeps looking like an ass every single day.

Comment

Working...
          X