Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 NHL Revenge Game For Tonight

5 Units on TORONTO -0.5,+115

Today we are taking the Toronto Maple Leafs as they head into Buffalo to face the Sabres. Toronto is 9-2 revenging a home loss versus opponent and 17-9 revenging a loss versus opponent. Buffalo comes home to face Toronto after lossing a home and away series to Boston by just 1 goal in each game. Even with KIDD in tonight I see the leafs pulling off the win.

To sign up for our Daily Free Picks or to purchase our Winning Premium Picks go to http://www.FreePicksHandicapping.com and as always if you don't make a profit from our Premium Picks we will refund your money.

All the best,
    Mark Madison
    Last edited by F P H; 03-15-2004, 05:23 PM.
    FreePicksHandicapping

2-0 NCAAB

Adding 1 Units on Orlando +13.5

The refs really wanted Buffalo to win tonight not calling dives and a terrible call on Mogilny in overtime. But the Leafs win 6-5!

GLTA
    FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

FPH Scammer. I want to bump this up so everyone knows what a scam big time pimp you are. Don't come with that BS that the refs tried to blow the game for Toronto. You are a loser and always will be one! OUT!

Comment

You want to bump this up so everyone see's what a scam I'am???
        Get a life buzzer EATER and your welcome for the free picks that went 2-0. I didn't have to add Orlando but I thought I would help out.
        Last edited by F P H; 03-16-2004, 04:30 PM.
        FreePicksHandicapping

Comment

Working...
        X