Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NCAA Special's plus Monday's Free Play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's NCAA Special's plus Monday's Free Play!

Ty Gaston likes Toledo +7 over Marquette in Monday's NIT Tournament action!

For more free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

TY GASTON'S VIP & CODE ZEBRA CLUBS SET FOR THE NIT'S, NCAA'S AND NBA!

Ty Gaston has his VIP Club and Code Zebra Club specials set for the NCAA and the NIT Tournaments! The VIP Club runs $795 and with the VIP Club you get all of Ty Gaston's VIP Club selections in the NCAA, NIT and NBA daily till April 6th, 2004!
    The prestigious Code Zebra Club price is set at $12,500 for the NIT, NCAA and NBA selections as well till April 6th, 2044!
    DO NOT ATTEMPT to do the tournaments on your own! If you bet from $100-500 call Ty Gaston today for his VIP Club! If you bet $2,000 or more call Ty Gaston for his Code Zebra Club Selections!
    Call Ty Gaston immediately to sign up now at 1-800-362-3755 for either of these two clubs!

This is what I don't understand

Why should it matter how much you bet ?

Why 2 different prices? Are plays different?

Money back guarantee if you don't win?

Dude next time you are in Hawaii let me know my family would love to have you over for dinner, or tailgate at the PRO Bowl next year...
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

since 3/8

2-6 (-4.6 units)

Comment

Yeah, but if you pay the $12,500, you get all of his picks for the next 40 years!!! It says til 2044, so really, you're paying just $312 per year!!! Not too shabby!!
        "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

SportsPlays-I missed that;perhaps it is a bargain afterall.
          The only question I have is what information could the Code Zebra Club picks contain that the VIP Club picks do not to justify an increase of almost 12 K between the two sets of picks, especially as we are only talking a time frame here of 3 weeks.
          Hmm-maybe Ty can answer that.
          Last edited by savage1; 03-15-2004, 06:11 PM.

Comment

SAVAGE1 still assbagging!

Cut the shit Ty!

I didn't see him doing what you did in his previous post. Ignore it if you're unwilling to talk like an adult.
            Last edited by wayne1218; 03-16-2004, 04:45 PM.

Comment

You offer a lot of insults but can't answer a simple question about the difference in price between the 2 clubs.
              Yes, my post is sarcasm, and most people find it funny because they know that services like you are simply blowing a lot of hot air.
              I will answer the question I asked because you won't.
              The difference between the two clubs, VIP and Code Zebra is the price difference,and that's it.
              Do you really think anyone other than a moron feels you have information that will allow them to win at a 95% rate simply because you charge $12500 for 3 weeks of service?;that is strictly bullshit and YOU know it.;what an outrage and insult to anyone's intelligence.
              I won't call you names in return, but your name calling simply shows the folks what kind of person you are and by implication how much credibility (actually lack of it) you have.
              I am copying and bringing this email to my local police station for obvious reasons.
              ps I just might start another poll entitled Do you believe Ty Gaston tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and let folks vote on it.
              Good day, "Mr" Gaston.

Comment

Re: SAVAGE1 still assbagging!

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
                Savage1
                This is my final reply to anything you write about me, in the future if I see something I don't like, I will ignore it, have my people investigate and find where you are and answer your hideous lying fucking ways, MY OWN WAY!
                Take it as a threat, I will find you, (ITS EASY NOWADAYS) and you will be in shock when 6'8" 320 pounds of bulk shows up and puts you in permanent retirement when I shove my HARLEY up your ass!
                And that's the TRUTH, God is my witness, you say another frickin word abvout me and it's ON SAVAGE1!

Got it?
                Gaston
                TY Gaston.

If you ask me you have a real problem. I'm not sure if you even know who GOD is. So I think you should leave him out of this.

Savage1....

I totally agree with you that is the most FUCKED UP "Sorry MMM" thing that I have heard on this board.

Also he should be Banned forever. Because of it. :angryfire :angryfire
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer-documented facts are what count.
                  When people have to invoke racial slurs, make undocumented boastful claims and rant and rave without answering the original question asked, to me it indicates they have no answer and are hoping that the tone, in this case threats made and other meaningless babble will override their lack of an answer for the very legitimate question posed by me.
                  Last edited by savage1; 03-16-2004, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Ty Gaston is is the same class as Kevin Duffy, Stu Feiner, Dr Ron Bas etc..... Ty Gaston makes Jim Feist look credible, and thats not easy. Its all ONE big fucking scam with this clown.

Comment

Also, Homer, I don't want him banned for 2 reasons:
                      #1 simply because I want folks to see his posts and how he reacts to questionbs asked.
                      2) Because he has threatened me, and while it won't stop me from posting, I do take that very seriously and as stated, for protection reasons I am bringing a copy of his email to my local police.
                      Thus, from my point of view, I want his posts seen by as many as possible just in case he does physically harm me or for that matter make more threats;the more witnesses the better.

Comment

Ty Gaston whose nickname is "MAGIC" was well regarded in the horse racing industry as a handicapper who clocked his own horses and was known for shocking long-shot payouts. On hundreds of occasions, Ty Gaston appeared on horse racing radio shows with his "Longshot of the Day" that clicked at an alarmingly strong winning percentage.

Ty Gaston left the horse race handicapping scene in 1983 and was offered a sales job by longtime best friend and power handicapper Jack Price from Jack Price Sports. As Ty advanced to Office Manager, and then Vice President of Operations, Ty branched off on his own and opened "Millionaire Sports Advisors" in 1985.

In 1985 Ty Gaston appeared on local Los Angeles based TV Sports Handicapping shows with Jack Price on KDOC Channel 56. Ty Gaston did TV in the Los Angeles area until 1990 and also had his own Radio shows in Los Angeles called "Sports Stop".

In 1991, he divorced and moved to New York. While there, he did numerous TV shows including "Sports Advisors" with Stu Feiner, Kevin Duffy and Ron Bash. He also did "Football Forecast" with AJ Benza of Mysteries and Scandals Fame, Gary Sanders and Tom Kennedy. Ty Gaston also worked with Mike Warren from Mike Warren Sports, Jimmy The Greek Snyder, Larry Dukehart from the Dukes, and also appeared on television with all of these sports handicappers.

In 1996 Ty Gaston moved back west, this time to Las Vegas, where he was the host and regular on his own Nationwide TV Show "PIGSKIN PICKEM". Pigskin Pickem was the first football sports handicapping show to feature, virtual reality robots running for touchdowns and tackling other virtual robots, something FOX Sports was noted for, but Ty Gaston originated.

Most notables to join Ty Gaston on his "Pigskin Pickem" TV Show were; 49ers Quarterback John Brodie, Deacon Jones from the Rams, Defensive Tackle Bubba Smith, Jack Snow of the Rams, Punter Sean Landeta, Vince Ferragamo from the Rams, QB Rob Johnson from Cleveland Browns, Marcus Allen, handicappers Jeff Allen, Jack Price, Bob Delarocca, Will Rogers and many many more.

All in all, in Ty Gaston's 17 years on national television, he has done more than 1500 sports handicapping TV Shows, unprecedented for longevity in the sports gaming industry. In comparison, Las Vegas handicapper Jim Feist has done less than 1000 shows in his career, Jimmy the Greek Snyder did less than 1000 shows, and longtime sports handicapper Mike Warren never came close to 1000 TV Shows. Ty Gaston is the epitome of Sports Handicapping, while others come and go, change names, change companies, etc, Ty Gaston's longevity in the industry is astute and well respected by sports gamblers and sports handicappers alike.

Ty Gaston is most noted for his Inside Information plays, which he calls his "CODE ZEBRA" selections, or his "BLACK ENVELOPE" plays. These are his most expensive, yet most popular, highest winning percentage plays in all sports. In 2000 NCAA Tournament, Ty Gaston's Code Zebra plays went an astounding 31 wins and 2 losses, his highest rated tournament in Ty Gaston's 17 year history. But that was not all in 2001 Major League Baseball, Ty Gaston's BLACK ENVELOPE GAMES won an astounding 24 straight major league baseball games, and Ty never released a game over a -165 favorite.

Ty Gaston, yet still young at age 45, resides in Blythe, California and has 5 children ages 14 through 30 years old.

THIS IS FROM THIS CLOWNS SITE. THERE IS HOW MUCH OR LACK THERE OF CREDIBILITY THIS CLOWN GASTON HAS. I MEAN WORKED WITH THE LIKES OF JACK PRICE< STU FEINER, JESUS GIVE ME A BREAK. IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT OR EVEN WORSE BUY SELECTIONS FROM HIM, PLEASE CALL ME FIRST, I HAVE SOME SWAMP LAND FOR SALE IN FLORIDA.

Comment

Ty Gaston

" Simply Appalling "

I was given a hard time early on by trying to establish a foothold for my projections and its going to happen in the cyber-world till you have proven yourself.

You have managed to take it to the next level !

Your classy-act ( NOT ) has given light to your motivations , thoughts , motis-operandi , and general prognostication ability.

1 Question :

Why did you spend all this time avoiding a question that would have saved you many hours of backlashing ???

No need to answer it , because its quite evident to anyone as to why , and serves to set you in the concrete you deserve and ask for.

Gentlemen ( not you Ty ) this case is closed as far as I am concerned and I unlike Ty will not waste my energy on such matters . savage 1 , I would take a copy of this to your local police station as eluded to by you and also send one to ( www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp ) a site for the FBI that follows up on such matters .

Homer , I can forgive you

For in this case it was called for !!!!

***MMM***
                          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

"Ty Gaston, yet still young at age 45, resides in Blythe, California and has 5 children ages 14 through 30 years old."

There are SOOOO many comments I can add here, but I won't.

Comment

And Mr. Gaston should be aware that it is not just "gamblers" who read these threads on posting forums. Some balls this man has saying he knows about all these fixes...just implicated himself into a mess of trouble if these threads get put into the right hands.

But let me guess. He is 300 pounds, 6'2" and has a harley so the FBI wil stay away from him. They won't touch him because he's too big and has a bike....lol. My 3 year old nephew has a bike. I didn't think harley's could fight cause when this guy tries swingin his 300 pound arm, my 210 pound body could get 50 shots at his body!!!!!!! Being been through federal law enforcement training myself, let me tell you something up front....SIZE DOES NOT MATTER. (He already knows about this but I won't get into it!!) Especially when it comes to fighting. But let me assume again, this guy rides his harley to China everyday to partake in Jitsu training...just a guess. I mean he probably has a harley fast boat that can get him to China in 20 minutes. (Or a scout their to tell him what to do!!!)

Just my two cents. This guy has a psycological problem. Just wait til the resident agent out in Vegas gets ahold of this info "Some how." Then he will have a tail on him, a wire on his phones, and a UC agent in his business. (Maybe already does??) But then again, he is probably John Gotti's brother so he is used to this.

Comment

Working...
                              X