Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 More Free Selections - 2-1 Early Selections!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 More Free Selections - 2-1 Early Selections!!

JCDSPORTS started out the day 2-1 with a premium winner on Rhode Island and a regular winner on Boston College and a regular play loser on Marquette, plus the free play winner on Xavier..
    Call toll free at 1-866-868-UWIN (8946) and receive all selections for Wednesday night PLUS all selections thru Sunday for only 24.99 and PAY AFTER YOU WIN!!! IF YOU DON'T WIN, YOU DON'T PAY!! When you call, we will not ask for a credit card or a phone number, or an address. We trust you to take care of us on Monday after we win for you today!! IF WE DON'T WIN THIS WEEK, THE REST OF BASKETBALL IS FREE!!!
    Call toll free at 1-866-868-UWIN (8946) and start with 4 regular and 3 PREMIUM winners tonight.
    Toll free at 1-866-868-UWIN (8946).
    Free selection in college is on Richmond and in NBA on thhe Chicago/Detroit over. We also released a free selection earlier on Boston.
    Thanks and good luck.
    JCDSPORTS

OKAY

YOU PAY ME ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS I GIVE YYOI MY BASEBALL SYSTEM OK IT WORK GOOD LAST YEAR I WIN PARLAY ALL THEY TIME EVEN BIG PARLYA PAY 100-1 IT WORK OGOOD!!!!

OKAY BYE WARRIOR

Comment

Thanks for the offer

but last year we did okay ourselves in baseball - up over 100 units as monitored by Trackpicks.com.
      Call and discuss a very affordable baseball package and we throw in the rest of basketball for free.
      Thanks again and good luck.
      JCDSPORTS
      JCDSPORTS

Comment

Working...
      X