Baseball totals???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball totals???

Guys, I NEED SOME HELP. I NEED FOR SOME ONE TO RECOMMEND A SERVICE OR CAPPER THAT EXCELS IN BASEBALL TOTALS. I HAVE A HUGE PLAN THIS UPCOMING BASEBALL SEASON. SOME KIND OF A SYSTEM BUT I CAN ONLY USE IT WITH ODDS OF 11-10.. CAN I GET SOME LOVE??
    who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

I do know that ***********.com has great MLB service and is only $50 bucks a month. I dont know him but followed him for years and is a very honest guy. also has a guarantee that if you lose money for the month the entire next month is free:D

just trying help out a great forum

Comment

save your money :

and hang around here cause when the horsehide starts up there are several cappers right here that will toss totals everynite.

My favorite total wager is the entire card nitely and the greek has very soft lines in that area that I shucked a few bucks on last season and I am looking forward to the action again !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Look for Ezwinners' baseball plays. I tailed him last year and he is good and posts here. (Check out his plays in basketball too.)
        NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

dont want to sound like I'm pushing a pay capper but he did ask about a pay service. Im sure this forum has great cappers on it :D

Comment

I used JCD Sports last year for baseball they did very well with totals as well as sides. There website is www.jcdsports.com

You can check their record out at Track Picks where they were up over 100 units in baseball last year.
            Rock

Comment

Working...
            X