NBA Freebie for February 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Freebie for February 29th

Free picks are 33-19 (+30.2 units) in 2004. Saturday's freebie missed as New Orleans/Memphis did not go Over 191.5.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for February 29th:

Take New Jersey -2 vs. LA Lakers

One of the major factors in this play is the fact that this is the 4th game in 5 nights for the Lakers. They should be quite tired going into this one. The Lakers are 3-9-1 ATS in the back end of back-to-backs this season. I took the Kings in my last Slam Dunk Selection and one of the factors that made it a Slam Dunk was due to this poor ATS record by the Lakers. This time it isn't a Slam Dunk but I really like this Freebie to hit as New Jersey should be able to play solid D against Shaq and Kobe. Let's take them here as they beat the Lakers by 6.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: My website is currently down due to DDOS attack. If it is not back up and running by 3pm CST, I will be posting my Slam Dunk Selection for the Knicks/Nuggets game at that time right here in this forum for all to use. If it is up you'll be able to purchase it at http://www.GuruWins.com ! These Slam Dunk Selections are 9-3 in 2004!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X