Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slam Dunk Selection goes tonight! 8-3 on these in 2004!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slam Dunk Selection goes tonight! 8-3 on these in 2004!

Free picks are 31-18 (+28.4 units) in 2004. Seattle loses to Utah for 2nd night in a row to miss Wednesday's freebie.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for February 26th:

Take Chicago/Washington Under 192

Both teams on back end of back-to-backs, this game should bog down heavily in the 2nd half. These 2 last met in Washington back on January 19th and went under 186. The number has gone higher for this one but the stats don't warrant it at all. Both teams are struggling to score 90 per game as of late, one of them might hit it here but not both. Take the under as they get to 183.

Slam Dunk Selection goes tonight in the Sacramento/LA Lakers game, these picks are 8-3 in 2004! I am so sure this one hits that if you sign up for my weekly package (only $29) today and this pick misses you'll get a WEEK added to your package! OR if you sign up for my monthly package (only $99) and it fails to hit, you'll get all of my NBA picks from now through the NBA Finals! To jump on board go to http://www.GuruWins.com today!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X