Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slam Dunk Selection goes this afternoon! Details inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slam Dunk Selection goes this afternoon! Details inside!

Free picks are 29-16 (+28.8 units) in 2004. Dallas won and covered against Houston on Saturday.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for February 22nd:

Take Phoenix +6.5 vs. LA Lakers

I realize the Suns are a very subpar team and the Lakers are currently on a 3 game win streak (1-2 ATS though, that's important) but the Suns are in a great spot here at home. After a 6-game ATS losing streak was finally snapped against the Grizzlies, the Suns should be able to keep this close all the way through. This is mainly due to Stoudemire and Marion. These 2 giving solid offensive contributions will be crucial in this cover. The Lake Show is 7-19-1 ATS last 27 road games and Phoenix is 25-9 ATS as a home dog since 2000. Let's take the Suns here as they lose by 3 and get the cover.

I went 3-0 on Saturday for my members and a Slam Dunk Selection goes this afternoon in the Spurs/TWolves game, these picks are 7-2 in 2004, +19.2 units. To sign up and get this solid selection along with another NBA pick, go to http://www.GuruWins.com now! Tipoff on this SDS is at 3:30pm EST.

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X