NBA Freebie for February 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Freebie for February 8th

Free picks are 23-12 (+25.6 units) in 2004. Currently on a 3-game losing streak.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for February 8th:

Take Denver/Sacramento Under 211.

These 2 teams played in Sacramento in January and scored 223 points, that is why this line is so high. This works out well for us because both teams are giving up under 100 points per game their past 5 and although this one will get crazy at times, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll hit the over again. I expect both teams to go above their season averages in turnovers and this will help keep this game under 211. Let's take it here as it only takes one period of under 48 points to get us a good cushion to hit it.

Looking to get a sweet deal on solid football selections for next season? I have what you need if you do! I won over 50 units in 2003, last 2 seasons I have made my clients over 145 units! I am offering my lowest price on next football season's Total Football Pass AND I am giving a month of FREE premium hoop picks to early bird subscribers as well! To get the details visit the Premium Picks section of http://www.GuruWins.com now!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor
Working...
X