Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for August 10-12

By Doug Upstone
    We have plenty of line moves action in the NFL Preseason, baseball and Canadien football. Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks (4-0 L2D) and predictions (287-219-4 run, 95-62-2 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

MLB – (971) MINNESOTA at (960) DETROIT 7:10 ET FSNO, FSD (side and total)

Detroit is back home after a horrific 0-6 road trip, preparing to face division rival Minnesota. In a matchup of two veteran pitchers (Jordan Zimmermann 4-4, 4.31 ERA vs. Ervin Santana 0-0, 6.14) and two crummy bullpens, the home Tigers have been bet down from -125 to -110. Along with this, the total has risen from 8.5 to 9, as the pitching for the starters and the pen is very suspect. Personally, the OVER makes the most sense based on what was just reported. At this time I trust Zimmermann just a tad more and cannot overlook the Twinkies are 21-38 on the road.

Betting Trend - 59% backing Minnesota, 87% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Detroit, Play Over

NFLX - (275) ATLANTA at (276) N.Y. JETS 7:00 ET NFLN

The Jets have flown from -1 to -4 in their preseason opener. Atlanta, they have nothing to prove tonight, other than looking at certain positions on the roster. Expect a more concerted effort from the Falcons the next two weeks. Gang Green, they have three quarterbacks with much to prove. Sam Darnold and Josh McCown are battling for the number one spot, and Teddy Bridgewater could be traded if he plays well in the preseason. This is more points than I would prefer to dole out but the Flyboys are on an 8-1 ATS NFLX home run.

Betting Trend - 54% backing N.Y. Jets
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean N.Y. Jets

CFL - (353) HAMILTON at (354) WINNIPEG 8:30 ET TSN, ESPN+

Winnipeg is a sharp 3-0 ATS at home this season, winning twice and has been elevated from -4.5 to -6 over Hamilton. Here is why the Blue Bombers are the correct choice. The Tigers-Cats have a very good defensive team, but Winnipeg does too, with both tied for 2nd in points allowed. Plus, the one weakness of the Hamilton defense is against the run and the Bombers have the top rushing game in the CFL. Toss in Winnipeg has the superior offensive squad and it will make sense why they move to 11-1 ATS after a home win.

Betting Trend - 51% backing Winnipeg
    Doug's VPID Take - Winnipeg covers

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID member for Only $7.00 for 7 days and I Guarantee you will be saying "Give Me More" with Doug Upstone's Premium Plays, our Wise Guys plays, Super Systems and we will set you up on auto renewal for only $39.99 a month for all sports, cancel at any time. Doug's on a quality 40-26 run in all sport. https://www.vegasproinsidersdaily.com/membership/
Working...
X