Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 7/5/18

By Doug Upstone

Hope you had a great Independence Day! my recent free picks record 53-37 and Premium plays a white-hot 6-0 move.

MLB – (901) MIAMI at (902) WASHINGTON 7:05 ET FSFL, MASN

Dusty Baker is looking better and better to Washington fans as the Nationals are under .500 after being swept at home by Boston. Toss out the 17 runs they tallied last week against Philadelphia and in the Nats eight other most recent contests, they have scored 15 total runs. Evidently facing Miami and Pablo Lopez (1-0, 3.00 ERA) is supposed to help as the total in this encounter has climbed from 8.5 to 9. I'm going to disagree with Washington 24-12 UNDER when the total is 8.5 to 10 this season. In addition, their starter Jeremy Hellickson (2-1, 2.63) is 10-1 UNDER lifetime versus the Marlins.

Betting Trend - 56% backing Under
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Under

MLB – (905) SAN DIEGO at (906) ARIZONA 9:40 ET FSSD, FSAZ (side and total)

The money line and total do not seem in harmony for this NL West confrontation. The numbers have Arizona down from -160 to -145 and the total sinking from 9 to 8.5. With Shelby Miller 0-2 with an 11.42 ERA in his two starts, it's understandable to think the D-Backs could struggle. However, that would mean San Diego would be scoring and their starting pitcher Eric Lauer (3-5) has 5.09 ERA on the road. Both offenses have performed poorly of late and so have the respective teams. Let's call for Arizona to win 5-3 as the bullpens hold the score down.

Betting Trend - 59% backing Arizona and 61% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Leans Arizona and Under

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID member for Only $7.00 for 7 days and I Guarantee you will be saying "Give Me More" with Doug Upstone's Premium Plays, our Wise Guys plays, Super Systems and we will set you up on auto renewal for only $39.99 a month for all sports, cancel at any time.

Working...
X