Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 6/27/18

By Doug Upstone of www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

There are actually seven games that meet our criteria for line moves, but we will limit them to just four because of space and time. Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (235-189-3 run, 45-32-1 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here Friday.

MLB – (905) ARIZONA at (906) MIAMI 7:10 ET FSAZ, FSFL

Ricky Ray (2-0, 4.88 ERA) returns for Arizona from injury and he must have some fans since on the surface there are not many reasons why the total should fall from 8 to 7.5. It certainly doesn't have anything to do with Miami starter Wei-Yin Chen (2-4, 6.70), given his results this season. Both teams are averaging over five runs a contest in their last seven outings and the combined average total score is 8.6 RPG when left-handed starters are involved like this confrontation. I'll stick with the higher score as the D-Backs are 13-4 OVER on the road when facing losing clubs.

Betting Trend - 91% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Over

MLB – (909) COLORADO at (910) SAN FRANCISCO 10:10 ET ATT-RM, NBC-BA

After years of being an automatic pick for baseball bettors, after two injury-plagued seasons and being on a weaker squad, Madison Bumgarner (1-2, 3.20) is no longer revered. He and Giants opened as -160 home faves and now are hanging out in the minus low 140's as they prepare to face Colorado. Mad Bum will face a pretty good lefty in Kyle Freeland (7-6, 3.55) and he's only 5-16 the last two seasons. (Giants record) This is not all Bumgarner's doing since San Francisco has only averaged 2.8 RPG in his starts in this period. With the Rockies on a three-game slide and San Fran winners of six of seven, I'll take my chances with the home team.

Betting Trend - 83% backing San Francisco
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean San Francisco

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID member for Only $7.00 for 7 days and I Guarantee you will be saying "Give Me More" with Doug Upstone's Premium Plays, our Wise Guys plays, Super Systems and we will set you up on auto renewal for only $39.99 a month for all sports, cancel at any time.
Working...
X