Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 6/8 -10/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Picks and Predictions on Line Moves for 6/8 -10/18

By Doug Upstone (Doug continues to bury the books with a 152-114 record, good for over $2,900 profit for $100 bettor!)

Congrats to Washington for winning the Stanley Cup. This leaves us with one less sport for line moves, but that's OK because we still have plenty of them for this weekend including series wagering. Take a minute to review all the betting trends, our free picks and predictions (211-170-3 run, 21-12-1 of late) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

NBA – (507) GOLDEN STATE at (508) CLEVELAND 9:05 ET ABC

Cleveland's had their great chances to knock off Golden State and failed both times. They were sent out as a +5.5 point underdog and have come back to +4.5. While some will think the Cavaliers pride will prevent them from being swept, don't count on it. The Warriors lost in this same spot one year ago 137-116 to Cleveland and I think the team's pride and determination to win on their opponent's floor will carry them. The Splash Brothers could not shoot any worse than what they did in Game 3 and the Warriors wrap up their third title in three years.

Betting Trend - 60% backing Golden State
    Doug's VPID Take - Golden State covers

MLB – (957) ST. LOUIS at (958) CINCINNATI 7:10 ET FSMW, FSOH

With the Cardinals having dropped a home series to a miserable Miami club and Luke Weaver (3-5, 4.41 ERA) more inconsistent than expected, St. Louis has slid from -155 to -135 at Cincinnati. The Reds salvaged one game against Colorado yesterday, but having Matt Harvey (1-4, 5.79) take the ball is not necessarily a plus. Let's back the Redbirds who are 8-0 after scoring four runs or less in three straight games this season.

Betting Trend - 77% backing St. Louis
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean St. Louis

MLB – (971) SEATTLE at (972) TAMPA BAY 7:10 ET RTNW, FS-SUN (side and total)

With Seattle leading the AL West with a 39-22 record, I'm baffled why they are a sinking favorite again versus Tampa Bay. The Mariners opened at -140 with Marco Gonzales (6-3, 2.38), whose given up one earned run in his last 26 innings, yet now they are at -115. While the M's have won 15 of 19, the Rays have dumped seven straight, including four to Seattle. With starting pitching injuries, apparently, there is nobody in the minors to pitch, as Tampa Bay will start another reliever, this one named Wilmer Font. Maybe the Rays can end their losing streak, but with a 2-15 record after scoring four runs or less in six consecutive contests, Seattle works for me. Additionally, the total fell from 8 to 7.5, however, the M's are 14-4 OVER on the road when the total is 7 to 8.5, which also works for me.

Betting Trend - 59% backing Seattle, 68% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Seattle wins, Play Over

More Free Picks at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com

Become a VPID member for Only $7.00 for 7 days and I Guarantee you will be saying "Give Me More" with Doug Upstone's Premium Plays, our Wise Guys plays, Super Systems and we will set you up on auto renewal for only $39.99 a month for all sports, cancel at any time.
Working...
X