Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for April 20-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for April 20-22

By Doug Upstone (Doug's on blistering 60-34 documented run at Cappers Monitor)

For line moves, we have the NBA Playoffs and baseball sides, totals and series wagering talk. Though we have line moves in hockey, all the -200 or larger favorites just keep growing and that is not newsworthy. Take a minute to review all the betting trends and our free picks (148-114-4 run) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

NBA – (715) BOSTON at (716) MILWAUKEE 9:35 ET ESPN (side and total)

Milwaukee shot 53.7% in Boston and failed to win or cover either game. Having a -15 turnover margin will do that to you. Bettors do not trust the Bucks even at home and down 0-2 in the series and have lowered them from -6 to -5 point favorites. Neither teams defense is being trusted either, as the total has climbed from 202.5 to 205. I would agree with both line moves with Milwaukee 3-14 ATS as a home favorite of six points or less and 16-3 OVER after a combined score of 215 points or more in two straight contests.

Betting Trend - 79% backing Boston and 89% on Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Boston cover and Over

MLB – (903) N.Y. METS at (904) ATLANTA 7:35 ET SNY, FSSO

Nobody would have thought this possible a week ago, but the Mets with Noah Syndergaard (2-0, 2.95 ERA) are a falling favorite, down from -160 to -140 or less. That is what happens when you lose four of six, while Atlanta on a nice little 5-2 move. The Braves have the top offense in the NL at 5.8 RPG, but I'm just not sure I can trust starter Sean Newcombe (1-1, 4.02). However, I cannot ignore the Mets are a miserable 0-10 in road games vs. teams with a bullpen ERA is 3.45 or better.

Betting Trend - 88% backing New York
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Atlanta

MLB – (915) TORONTO at (916) N.Y. YANKEES 7:05 ET SNET, YES

Some feel last night's low scoring AL East encounter will give way to another, as the total has sunk from 9 to 8.5. Marco Estrada (1-1, 4.24) takes the ball for Toronto, while Sonny Gray (1-1, 6.92) does the same for the Yankees. I'm headed the other direction for this total and I'm not alone. The Bronx Bombers are 11-2-1 OVER this month and Gray is 8-0 OVER at home against teams like the Blue Jays averaging 1.25 or more home runs per game.

Betting Trend - 93% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Over

Continue Reading at www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com
Working...
X