X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio’s Spurs +11

Comment

Yesterday: 13-4 Overall: 41-15 Since Start On 3/3

I want to get the plays to everyone as quickly as possible, since they are In-Play picks.

So I have created a blog where I will update whenever I have a pick.
      That way you can see the plays much quickly and at any hour.

Here is the link to the blog: inplaypicks.blogspot.com

Every morning I will update the previous day's results on this thread.

I encourage you to keep following the plays. I give you a good amount of plays each day to follow.

And they are WINNING plays.

Comment

5-2 so far today.
        10 more plays to post today.
        Go to blog & get the plays.

Comment

Yesterday: 15-5. Overall: 56-20

Lines I give are the lines BEFORE the game has started.
          Since the line moves during the game, we are looking
          for games where the in-play line is the same or better than
          the line before the game started. We are not trying to play
          every game. 1 of 4 games. We are looking for VALUE
          in the in-play line.

Comment

EXPLANATION OF IN-PLAY SYSTEM:

The W/L record I post is how the games would have turned out if you would have wagered on the game at the lines I posted.
            The W/L record was to give you confidence that these are winning picks based on the lines I posted.

The W/L record is NOT the In-Play W/L record. That is depended on YOUR decisions.

This thread was a new idea for sports wagering. People are so use to the "traditional" way of wagering.
            Put the wager in BEFORE the game starts & maybe 55% of the time, you have a winner.

I give alot of games so you have alot of games & in-play lines to choose from.

This In-Play wagering system is based on this:
            1) College basketball - between the 13 -8 minutes to go in game, look for the In-Play line that is the same or better than the line I post.
            If it is NOT, forget the game.
            2) NBA, NFL, NCAA Football - between the middle of the 3rd quarter - 10 minutes to go in game, look for the In-Play line that is the same
            or better than the line I post. If it is NOT, forget the game.
            3) NHL - between the middle of the 2nd period - 10 minutes to go in the game, look for the In-Play that is the same
            4) MLB - between the middle of the 5th inning - end of the 5th inning, look for the In=Play line that is the same

How many times have you put a wager on a game & by the middle of the 3rd quarter, you know you have a loser.
            But if you would have waited and let the game play on, you could have gotten a better line & had a winner.

I have chose the beginning time frames is because 60-65% if the game has been played and the In-Play lines are still in our favor.
            Also I chose the end time frames, so there is still enough game left for our pick to cover.

If you have anymore questions or comments, post them.

I am NOT trying to scam anyone. That is why I am posting the plays for FREE thru the end of March.

My first post was so "you can get a feel for this service".

If you do not like this idea of wagering, no problem.

Comment

The blog is up. I have deleted the W/L record. I will start fresh.

I will post only ATS plays where the game score is within 4 points of the line I will quote.

Since in-play lines move so fast, it will be YOUR job to get the best line.

Here is the link to the blog: inplaypicks.blogspot.com

Comment

Blog is up today with release times of plays.

I will post only ATS plays where the game score is within 4 points of the line I will quote.

Since in-play lines move so fast, it will be YOUR job to get the best line.

Hopefully this will satisfy everyone.

Good Luck

Comment

Play is up on blog. Okal game

Comment

Working...
                  X