Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for Feb. 16-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Pro Insiders Daily Line Moves and Free Picks for Feb. 16-18

With the NBA All-Star weekend, we are college basketball heavy on line moves with a hockey game tossed in. We also take a look at some this weekend's biggest college hoops contests. Take a minute to review all the betting trends and our free picks (98-82-3 run) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here next week.

CBB – (821) GEORGIA STATE at (726) GEORGIA SOUTHERN 9:00 ET ESPN2

If you are reading this, you are a sports bettor and I would recommend watching at least a portion of this Sun Belt showdown since both teams will be involved in some March tournament. Oddmakers sent the visitor out as a single digit underdog, but they have been moved to as one-point favorite. Georgia State does have the better club and lost to an underrated UL-Monroe club after handing Louisiana it's lone conference defeat the game prior. Though I think Georgia State could win, Georgia Southern is 5-0 SU and ATS at home against their state rival.

Betting Trend - 84% backing Georgia State
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Georgia Southern

CBB – (827) BOWLING GREEN at (828) BUFFALO 7:00 ET ESPNU

The total in this MAC matchup has really tumbled, down from 163 to 159. Buffalo is a high octane team that goes up and down the floor, however, Bowling Green in more inconsistent and that why the total dipped so severely. Even if you include the Falcons being a 83-81 winner over Western Michigan in their last outing, in their previous five games the average total score is only 132 points. I'll say Buffalo dictates the pace and these MAC rivals are 17-6 OVER of late, making me side with the higher score.

Betting Trend - 74% backing Under
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Over

NHL – (57) ST. LOUIS at (58) DALLAS 8:35 ET FSMW, FSSW

This is the fourth meeting between these Central Division rivals and the home team has won all three. However, the betting interest is on the total and the 5.5 juice has been changed from -110 to - 125, NDER. On the surface I could not see why this might occur, yet when digging deeper I discovered this. St. Louis is 16-5 UNDER after allowing two goals or more in the third period last game and Dallas is 6-0 UNDER off a home loss by two goals or more this season.

Betting Trend - 78% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Under

Continue Reading at the NEW www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com
Working...
X