VegasProInsidersDaily Line Moves and Free Picks for Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VegasProInsidersDaily Line Moves and Free Picks for Valentine's Day

With it being Valentine's Day, when looking over the games with line moves, thought we would go the extra mile and provide SIX Free picks today. Hopefully our gift to you. Take a minute to review all the betting trends and our free picks (95-79-3 run) to see what we are thinking today. See you back here Friday.

NBA – (701) ATLANTA at (705) DETROIT 7:05 ET FSSE, FSD

Yesterday, Atlanta's total went up, today if goes down. The Hawks are in Detroit and the total has fallen like my stocks did for a time last week from 212 to 206. Though Atlanta's point total has hung in, they have shot 43.5 percent or lower in the six of their past eight contests. After the early euphoria of Blake Griffin trade, the Pistons have lost three in a row and made only 41 percent of shot attempts in that stretch. For my money, it is a concern these two teams are 8-1 OVER in recent meetings, but I will side with Detroit having 27-9 UNDER record after two or more losses.

Betting Trend - 92% backing Under
    Doug's VPID Take - Lean Under

NBA – (715) L.A. CLIPPERS at (716) BOSTON 8:05 ET ESPN

With Dicky Vitale in the house, those betting basketball are certain he will see a higher scoring affair and moved the total from 208 to 212. Why, I'm not sure. After a pretty good stretch, the Boston offense is back to normal and struggling and they have not broken the 100-point barrier once in their past five games. For whatever reason, the Clippers are playing improved defense and have conceded 102.3 PPG compared to 106.8 PPG on the season. I will go contrarian here and the Clips are 13-5 UNDER in non-conference games this year.

Betting Trend - 84% backing Over
    Doug's VPID Take - Play Under

Continue Reading at the NEW www.VegasProInsidersDaily.com
Working...
X