Champ Week NCAAF complete Review, TWO leans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Week NCAAF complete Review, TWO leans

Here’s another 2 cents that’s nearly lost all value, I hope this championship week doesn’t suck, but if it does, its clearly on me.

The last few days have been rough, not many breaks going my way and some down right bad beats… But the past is the past, I’m putting it behind me, it’s December, it's cold, and gthe Holidays are coming.. there’s a lot to look forward too.

FREE LEANS:
    - Georgia Southern -3 (-05)
    - Arkansas St (+1)

Starting the month right hitting a Premium 100 Play on Stanford +3.5 (I got it at +4), both were winners… It looked like the Cardinal blew it late by not scoring on 6 tries from inside 5, then letting USC go 99 yards in less than 2-mins to go up 10… But Stanford was clutch in the stretch, got the cover TD, most importantly, the PAT and we cashed.

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK …. IMHO
    (lines may have changed, check your book source)

You want an 8-team play-off, you pretty much have that today… OSU v Wisky… TCU v OK, GA v. Aub… and Clemson v Miami these games can all directly effect who will be in the final four… kind of like a Quarter final round. As a bonus, you have like a dozen additional games pitting the best of each conference, SunBelt aside.

Sit back, drink a beer, fill a shot glass, rip a binger or try them all multiple times… it would be a great day for the family go shopping while you stay behind suggesting you'll check off some To-Do's... and end up in your fav recliner with your dinner tray of goodies.

5 early games kick-off your day. OK -7 and TCU at 12:30 pm ET, get the high-profile games underway. Poor TCU, getting no love again… what if TCU upsets OK today? Wouldn’t TCU have a good argument over OSU or even Bama? Probably not… but don’t sleep on TCU.

At 4pm, Georgia (-1) returns to ATL to battle Auburn with a score to settle. The betting community is divided, Bulldogs essentially at home in ATL, Auburn is the National darling. Can Georgia work themselves back into the Final with a win? I’m leaning GEO for now.

At 8pm, Miami is hoping to regain what it lost last week, a final 4 seed, but Clemson (-9.5) won’t give up their #1 spot easily. Line move has pushed up the number for Clemson backers… I think Clemson rolls.

Also at 8pm, Ohio State (-6) takes on undefeated Wisconsin, on turf, which sucks IMO. Why isn’t this being held in Green Bay or Soldier field or another outdoor field. OSU feels they can get the edge over Bama with a win… I’m not so sure, but it should be interesting to see what the committee says if Wisc goes down.

Surrounding these highly anticipated ballgames are several potentially entertaining skirmishes. Here are some snappy thoughts…

• FAU (-12.5) and Kiffin are going to make a statement here if UN Texas lets them, with no Jeffrey Wilson, this could be super easy for Owls.

• Memphis and UCF (-7.5) will light up the scoreboard… Tigers only loss this year… it was UCF…. The 81 total might still be lite and the o/u total punts line should be 2.5 (-120 to the over). Tigers might be the right side here and maybe win it? UCF gave up 500 yards to Flowers last week.

• Akron has been hotter down the stretch, but Woodside will be alert and should be 3 TDs better, but I wouldn’t bet on it… however, 1st Half Toledo -12 or -13 might be a worthy play.
    • UMass can play. FIU better be on point if they want this win. I think UMass gets this one close, maybe OT.

• FSU (-26.5) reschedule this UL Monroe game and now it's needed to go bowling. Seminoles deserve the chance, they’ll also get the win, if you want to lay 26/27, go ahead… you could be right.

• Gotta luv the Sunbelt, among all these great matches you have GA Southern (-2.5) vs Coast Carolina… GASO wins by 6.

• Idaho vs GA State (-6.5) … the last rodeo for the Vandals in FBS. GAST is the winner, but it may be a close win.

• App State (-14) vs UL Lafayette… This could be right on the number… Sunbelt title share is at stake for App St, but ULL is fighting for a bowl eligibility…. Might be too many pts, I’m lean dog here.

• South Bama vs New Mex State (-9.5), the Aggies had high hopes this year, now it has their chance to get a bowl game with a win… now get’er done… I think they will, but not by 10 pts.

• Troy (-1) vs Arkansas State… nice battle here, if somehow App St loses earlier, the SunBelt title is this game. Troy’s D is decent. It'll come down to 4th Q execution. Give me the better O in RedWolves, and lean under.

• Fresno State was picked to finish last in the MW now they’re in the big finale on the Smurf Turf in Idaho. Boise (-9.5) tries to turn a less than dominate 2017 home field advantage into a win… they probably will, but by 10 points? That’s might be harder than it seems.

I’ll be posting a couple of my Best Value plays…
    I’ll have a Premium 100 play and a couple additional picks for today.

Daily Card is discounted from $11 to $6… USE Discount code; Five
    Type in the code when checking out.

Best of Luck,
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X