Sunday review, 4 Free Leans, end of long weekend... with winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday review, 4 Free Leans, end of long weekend... with winners

Here’s my long weekend ending Sunday 2 cents, I optimistic it wont stink, but if it does, it’s likely the fault of a few kids in Pullman WA… nice job Wazzou!

Bigg Samm went 5-3 yesterday, all in NCAAF, splitting 2 Premium Plays and 2 add-on evening plays. Free Leans came in a solid 3 up and 1 down. The 1st Premium play was a no doubt Over 69 play in Ark ST @ UL Monroe match… ULM and the RedWolves put up 117 points going over the total 7 mins into the 3rd Q.

The other Premium play was a dud with Wazzou getting kicked in the tant by the Huskies… talk about not being ready to grab the Brass Ring. Wazzou could’ve played themselves into the PAC12 title game and instead played themselves into so-so bowl game. Really bad read on Wazzou, my fault.

The day starting great going 4-1 with Wins on Iowa St +1.5, Fresno St +7.5, Over 79 @ Memphis, and the Premium total. We lost with Georgia St +7.5 who gave up the cover in the 4th Q. Then I got the bright idea that Notre Dame was a smart play -2.5 with cheap ½ pt. buy… It looked good, up 3, the ball and droving for more. Then Irish, fumbled, threw picks, and gave away 21 unanswered 4th Q points… WTF Irish. Air Force was the other add-on and softened the Irish loss somewhat.

NFL SUNDAY… abbreviated.

With 3 games in the book that brighten your T-Day, the board looks a little lite by 2 games. But the Bye Weeks are over… The top teams are laying bigg lumber, Browns are still winless, and many of the QB’s playing today are just sad… Savage, Moore, Beathard, Gabbert, Lynch, etc…. Ugg!

I am posting 3 Select Sides today and an Premium 2-Team Advantage Tease. Buy my Daily card for $11 for a winning day… likely.

Who to bet on today?

Browns getting +7.5… hmmm, will this be the day Brownies get 1? They’ve had a few chances, but find whacky ways to blow the win and the cover (now 2-8 ATS). Red Rockets should win today, this looks like an excellent Teaser partner…

Bears defense has kept them in most games and won a few of them. Now, Philly will put the Trubisky’s to the test. Laying -14, my rule is take any double digit dogg in the NFL, and that could be the right side.

Miami oh Miami, what are you going to do now… Matt Moore, buddy, do you have one in you? Shocker of the week if Dolphins pull this off, but no chance Miami is close. Getting 17 is the biggest line this year, Pats can get this… If the Belichickians want to cover 17 they will, if they don’t they won’t, but win they will.

Experts are saying the Chiefs are a fraud, Hunt is wearing down as a rookie, now they’re an average team at best… maybe, but I wouldn’t give up on Andy Reid just yet… Today we’ll see if Tyrod new found support translates into winning football… I like getting the 9+, I don’t like Bills to win.

I am not sold on Atlanta… but Tampa is hot mess… good luck here… it’s Tampa of no play for me.

Titans are weird, shouldn’t they be good…Still not sure why Henry doesn’t get most of the carries… Brissett and the Colts could win this, who knows, Titans played Browns into OT.

Paxton vs Carr in Oakland… Good luck here… I changed my pick in the Pool 3 times already… right now, its on Paxton. That just doesn’t seem right though.

Packers are really bad now, huh… Rodgers absence for sure, but also others on both ball sides have really turned the season upside down for Packtown… Steelers by 2 TD’s? I guess, that’s a lot for anyone, But what if you were laying 3.5 or 4?

Leans:
    10P Tease: NEP, PHIL, PITT
    Browns +7.5
    Bills +9.5
    Tampa Bay +10
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X