Saturday NCAAF Leans, F'ing UT... WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NCAAF Leans, F'ing UT... WTF

Here’s another two cents, that’s falling in market value, but I hope today wont suck, I can’t afford it… but if it does, blame the Long Horns.

I’ve been on a sideways run lately. 3-2 one day, 1-2, 4-5, the next days… I can’t seem to get the break on the singled-out play. Last night it was UT Longhorns -7 (-110) as my Premium 100 Play. This game sums up my not-so-good fortune of late.

Texas has a 4th Q lead 23-13 and has been frustrating Tech all evening. Tech deserves some credit as they frustrated UT as well. But here we are, hoping to grind out the last 12 mins. Don’t be too conservative and don’t give up the big play, you know Tech is looking for the chance.

Forget the that you had the ball inside the Tech 5-yard line twice and kicked FG’s instead. Forget the INT and fumble while in Tech territory in the 3rd Q… you’re up 10, 12 mins left, you have the ball, just work hard and play smart… Coaches, a little help please?

But No! UT gave up that Big Play, following a Turnover, it leads to 3rd and goal which Tech converts to a TD; cutting the lead to 23-20… WTF. 7 mins left, Texas drives again into Tech territory…. “Can I possibly get a break here? Come on Texas, get it to the House, no FG here,” I muttered to my Dog… Sammie of course.

But No again, UT throws the Pick… Tech drives the field, 3rd and goal again… come on FG… it’s my only hope for a push in OT, perhaps a miracle cover in OT#3, not a chance, easy Tech TD, now the lead 27-23, UT gives up 14 unanswered in the 4th Q… my goodness that sucked.

Overall, we went 4-5 yesterday, losing my Premium play on UT assured a modest losing day.
    But you can't lament the losses or get too high on the wins... So, Here we go!

Saturday…
    - I have TWO Premium Plays…
    - a NCAAF Side and Total that should sail over.
    - I also am posting 3 Select 50 plays, and 1 Limited 25.

I shall return with any NCAAB I see worthy of mention…

The Cutting Room Floor
    FREE Play - Opinions
    No Action Bet (maybe)

- Boston College -3
    - Tulane +7.5
    - Nevada +3 (buy 1/2 recommended)
    - South Carolina +13.5 (looking for a 14 to play)

If you’d like to join in on the fun wild ride…
    My Daily Card is only $4 WHEN you use the discount code Half
    Receive Sunday Plays as a Bonus

Add the code to purchase form, the price will change to $4.
    PayPal will do the rest.

Best of Luck,
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

There are many joys in sports wagering...
    - hitting your big bet over total in the Q3 has to be in the Top 5!

- Ark St @ ULM
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Comment

Having a good day (4-1), still 1 Premium Play to go (Wazzou @ U-Dub)

Adding
      Select Play: Notre Dame -3 (buy 1/2 options could be cheap and recommended)
      Love is under 100%, and this doesnt matter to Cardinal at all... it's about next week.
      Irish need it and big if possible, with Bama losing, there's hope,

Limited Play: Air Force ML -120
      Utah cant stop the run... AF runs wild is my guess.
      Enjoy,
      Bigg Samm
      www.BiggSammSports.com
      @BiggSammSports
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X