Friday Holiday Weekend - Quick Look, 4 Leans, Card Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Holiday Weekend - Quick Look, 4 Leans, Card Special

Another 2 cents, briefly here so maybe a discount penny... we hope for the best, but if today stinks, it's Jerry Jones' fault.

Premium NCAAF goes tonight plus 2 Select plays and 2 Limited plays... NCAAB possible for later, I have my eye on two plays so far.

I went (1-2-1) overall for T Day, the Cowboys showed the world what everyone thought would happen, I fell for the Cowboys. What a pathetic effort, as I included them in my Tease with Redskins which should have paid.

I was a believer in the Vikings, even though the Lions made the game respectable on the scoreboard, Vikings rolled... We pushed with St. Johns in hoops, who should've win easily, but had to battle all day from behind, missing easy bucket after easy bucket... it took a late flurry of shots, breaks, and free throws to get up by 5, I am super lucky just get the push...

I did dabble late night and came out on top a little, keying on the Zags and Gators, but lost with Oregon.

I trusts all had a happy T-Day, and avoided you Uncle Lou (or you are Uncle Lou) on political topics... I am already working on a sweet Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Bagel this morning, scuptious... !!!

Bigg Samm Special Daily Card Offer still Stands...
    ONLY $4 with Discount Code: Half
    Input the Code in the Checkout Book form... The price will change from $11 to $4...

GOOD for Today, Saturday. & Sunday...

FREE LEANS

Navy +4.5 over Houston…

U Virginia +7 over VAT

UCLA -6.5 over Cal

CMU +3 over NIU

I'll Check in reply mode for NCAAB options...

All The Best,

Excuse the grammar and typo's, flying through some work and football stuff...
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Added 4 NCAAB to my Daily Card
    3 Select Plays and 1 Limited Play...

I will also add this Free Lean:
    FGCU -12.5... The Pioneers are usually a tough out especially at altitude, but this is at sealevel and the Eagles have many athletic advantages... should be an easy win...

1-1 so far in Free Leans... Dam Navy had a 7 pt. lead and blew their chance on a 4th down play late to stay close.
    CMU upsets NIU, so close to playing the Chips here. NIU likely laid back after seeing the Toledo scores...

Come on Buffalo... huge lead is now even early in the 4th... +7 with a 1/2 point buy... I gave out Buffalo as a Select play...
    But also gave out out Missouri, down 21-7 start of 2nd Q... com'on Mizzou.
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Comment

Go Figure, the one time i dont bet against the Canes... WTF.
      Enjoy,
      Bigg Samm
      www.BiggSammSports.com
      @BiggSammSports
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X