Tuesday Free MAC side... Monday look back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Free MAC side... Monday look back

I’ll be out of pocket most if the day… so here’s a quick 2 cents… hope it doesn’t suck, but if it does, for the 2nd time this season, it’s Blair Walsh’s fault.

Blair Walsh pitches a 59-foot curveball, coming up just short for the Seahawks, just before midnight here on the east coast. OT would’ve been welcome as we had Seahawks +1. Cleon Jones saved the final drive, clipping Wilsons heels, would’ve been a much shorter FG try or better if he’d whiffed… so close…

We split on the NCAAB plays hitting Duke -23, but my neighbor in DE, the Blue Hens +8 fell hard in the 2nd half to Greensboro, giving up a 6-point lead midway…

Big Week and Holiday action tipping off all week long and at all hours… nothing like a little action on the afternoon while you’re working on those dam reports for the boss… sneak a little ESPN scoreboard… maybe an extra-long smoke break with cell phone updates… fun time of year for the Degen Gamer.

I hope to get a look at the early hoops, nothing jumps out at this early point; info is lite. But here’s a few thoughts on the Tuesday MACtion…

Akron (6-5) vs. Kent State (2-9)
    AKR -15 (45)
    7:00 pm ET: InfoCision Stadium, Akron, OH (ESPNU)
    FREE LEAN: OVER 45 full game

Kent State’s doesn’t offer much of a fight. There’s no real passing game to speak of, and the Zips def. is fairly stout, especially against the lower tier MAC opponents. If the Zips get up by 2 TDs, Kent won’t have any downfield options to keep up. Zips will snag a few turnovers, convert, and let the defense do its thing… then it’s on to the MAC title game.

Bowling Green (2-9) vs. Eastern Michigan (4-7)
    EMU -12.5 (59.5)
    7:00 pm ET; Venue: Rynearson Stadium, Ypsilanti, MI (ESPN3)

Freshman QB Jarret Doege has been good since taking over a few week ago. 9 TD’s and 1 pick, and passed well and Buff and Toledo. However, BGSU doesn’t stop many teams. We know EMU’s game now, the lose close games, expect when I pick against them like last week.

Will going for a 5th win against a 2-win team motivate the Eagles? They could’ve laid down last week and did NOT. Plus, Eagles run game have labored against most, but BGSU is one of the worst vs. the run.

Eagles should get 3-4 TDs, they have MACs 2nd best defense. They will harass Doege but he may get his too. Possible shootout here as they wrap up the season. I may have a play here.

Miami University (4-7) vs. Ball State (2-9)
    MIA-OH -17.5 (52)
    7:00 pm ET: Schuemann Stadium, Muncie, IN (ESPN3)

Ball State, what can you say… last in the nation in yards per completion – no wonder your defense gets ripped by time and again. If Gus Ragland is on, the Cardinal defense is in trouble – and they don’t have the O to keep up. It’s all about Gus!

I’ll try to get back with a few hoop picks later and do better than 2-3 like yesterday.

Best of Luck…
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Added NCAAB
    Penn St vs. Texas AM (-4.5)
    A Select 50 play

I see 3 more NCAAB I like and 1 NBA play I MAY add...
    Stay tuned...
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Comment

Daily Card only $11
      FULL Tuesday Card Posted​

PREMIUM 100 NCAAB PLAY
      + Select 50 MAC Total
      + 3x Select 50 NCAAB