MNF Breakdown, Free Play Total, Sunday quick review, NCAAB thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Breakdown, Free Play Total, Sunday quick review, NCAAB thoughts

It’s 2 cents more, once again, Sunday was well spent, I hope we don’t suck it today, but if I do, it’s Copper Cupps fault.

MNF LEAN: Under 46 in SEATTLE full game

Monday is my Final Day of the Work Week. I went 3-2 overall Sunday, BUT I hit BOTH Premium 100 plays making it a solid winning Sunday, more over I’m on the plus side for the week overall. I played a solid tease on JAX (-1) with Patriots (-1/2). JAX made me sweat for longer than I wanted, but it was clear in the end Browns wouldn’t screw me.

I also gave out Philly -6 as the other Premium play. Like I said yesterday, keep it simple. Public aside, the Eagles were too obvious to ignore, and it cashed. I also gave out the Skins +10 winner, but I couldn’t get away from the Rams +1.5. I really thought the Rams defense would match up well with the Viks, but in the end the Cupp fumble at the 1 was the beginning of the end.

I also tossed the Rams into a Limited 25 play Tease with the Pats, and kicking myself for not looking elsewhere for that easy Tease Partner in Mexico City. A lite loss but a loss none the less. I purposely left KC off early on, but came back to post an unrated 3 team Tease, Freaking KC couldn’t just win that Giants game? Crazy and the total in Minnesota with Cupps fumble and 2 missed FGs crumbled the play… just amazing.

None the less, up just about +$200 for the week on an average bet size of $53… not too bad. Dam NC State Wolfpack.

ATL @ SEA (+1) 45
    I am reading a lot of hype that Julio will have free reign in the SEA secondary and the scoring will thus be high. I don’t buy it. Where has Julio been all year? Now he’s going off b/c Sherman and Chancellor are out. Maybe, but again, Julio has gone up against the likes of Buff, Mia, Dal, and more with only 1 TD vs NE… so I think it’s more of an issue than just Sherman.

It may go over since Wilson and can compete, but SEA has been under in 5 of the L5 games; only blowing up vs Houston. Even ATL has been under in 4 of the L5 games, bare edging over the number of 43.5 @ NYJ in a 25-20 win. So, I might lean under… where are 7 TD’s worth of scoring coming from?

I have a pretty good idea of where I am playing tonight’s side tonight, and the total under now under 46 is looking attractive… I know the defense may be softer with the two stars, but it’s the NFL next man up and all. But the Hawks have a solid D-Line. Can ATL O-line control the line or will SEA? I believe like many games is where the winner will be. Control the lines, win the game.

Don’t have a lot of time, hence the early post… going to sell some Solar glass tonight, but I am looking at a few college hoops tonight. I have yet to settle on any rated plays for my clients, but I like these to start…

NCAAB
    2pm E. KTY -11 should be able to handle Prairie View
    5pm UAB -10 or -9.5 - Richmond has looked soft early.
    7pm @ Syracuse -9 should be able to box in the high-flying OAK who only have 2 decent players.
    7pm Delaware + 7 – don’t sleep on the Hens, they are scrappy and good shooters, Greensboro is comparable, take points.
    7pm Duke -22.5 – love to bet against Duke, but they should roll Furman
    That’s about all I have time to review… I’ll check back after 8pm if there’s more to say..

Appreciate your views…
    Best of Luck…
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

OK, thats was a bad call... Under my ass! Seattle's Def is making Ryan look like an MVP.
    Atlanta's getting the total themselves.

Com'on Seattle, heartbreaking comefrombehind win... what'da say?
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X