Sunday Full Disclosure, and a few thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Full Disclosure, and a few thoughts

Here come 2 cents tossed in the wish well, it’s my wish that it doesn’t suck, but if it does, it’s b/c another player fumbled the ball across the goal line into and out of the end zone while stretching for the pylon and it cost me a bet… Holy Freaking Cow…

What is with this latest craze… It’s great when it works, but lately, NFL and NCAAF combined, it’s killing me in several games these last few weeks… Titans, Bears, and a few others I cant recall at the moment but Yesterday…

NC State, down 6, could’ve tipped the credit column in my favor yesterday with a last-minute TD against Wake… It would’ve been better if he was tackle on the 1 with a minute plus left on the clock… but no… Wake get the ball after replay shows he lost the ball at the 1 foot line and then, tick, tick, tick… ball game Wake covers.

It also happened in the Houston Cougar game that likely would have helped the Cougars win my Tease tied with Missouri… I am really steamed with the Coug’s, now twice they’ve shat the bed on me… in a winnable game… against subpar teams.

I had a few wins on Saturday, but a few more loses and ended up giving back the hard-earned profits from the week. Now basically even for this week heading into Sunday…

Sunday NFL

Interesting week of games, some windy weather here on the east coast and in the Mid West, a few heavy public favs and most of all… Shitty Quarterbacks!!!

The list of QB’s you may have to bet money on is scary… Blaine Gabbert to Fitzgerald… who’d a thought that was possible this season… and against Tom Savage… Rutgers versus Missouri circa a while ago?

I have come to a decision to not over think this week… there are a few good QB’s on Good teams today. I hope to capitalize of those few games… public fav or not, throw out the records, forget the totals and make just a few good plays.

Here’s a few quick thoughts on the board…

Lions (-3) at Bears… Stafford on road grass, windy 15-25mph, Bears have a bit of a Def, but Rubbishy at QB hasn’t been exciting yet…and they just lost to the Packers with Hundley at GB.

Ravens (-2) at GB… Flacco gets a few folks back, Maclin for one and now Woodhead joins the backfield, Hundley may be improving, but GB has injuries and are thin in the backfield. Ravens still think they have a great Def.. I said BAL might not win another game a couple weeks ago, I don’t think they make me wrong here.

AZ at Texans (-2.5)… Tom Savage is favored… WTF. Oh, how the mighty have fallen… run for the hills on this game.

Tampa (-2) @ Miami … Bucs are favored on the road? I mean how bad do the Phish have to be to fall as a dog to Tampa… I hate Cutler, as a Dolphin fan, but he’s getting production, he has decent WRs, but the run game and Line Play is weak… Hard to say, a coin toss here.

Buffalo @ Chargers (-7) … Now Tyrod gets benched for leading the Bills into play-off position… Maybe Tyrod will play a little Def instead… LAC opened -3.5, now its doubled… Good Luck here, maybe a tease play with LAC could be in order.

Cincy at Denver (-2.5) … Denver has allowed many scores lately; can they still lean on their defense… will the Red Rocket be able to do anything about it… Osweiler is favored… not sure there is a play here you can feel good about.

That was a sad review of games… good luck in your fantasy leagues if you’re involved with those players...

Keep it Simple, Right.

Chiefs (-10) off a bye, money in the bank, right? Giants stink, but they’ve been hearing that for a while now… can they rise to the occasion and play a good game because of all the social distain for the Gints? Screw it, give me the Chiefs minus anything, -10 seems reasonable here… Come-on Kareem, give me a TD today, huh?

LA Rams @ Viks (-1.5) maybe the best match of the day… Minn supposedly has a good defense, so far so good, but look at their opponents and the points allowed… Browns (16), Ravens (16), Packers (10), Bears (17), Lions (14), Bucs (17)… Pitts (26), Skins (30)… The Rams have scored 33, 51, 33, 27, 10 (Sea), 35, 41… etc… The bets favor Minn… I am not sure; LA Rams don’t come out this with a solid W.

JAX (-7) @ Browns… is this the game the Browns do something? I didn’t think so, join the club, this will certainly be a TEASER Key for me.

NEP (-6.5) @ OAK in Mexico City, ½ mile higher than Denver. Pats don’t have a good Def? Allowed 16, 13, 7, 17, 14 in the last5 games, among the best in the league… Tease Partner… hello JAX.

Skins @ Saints (-10) … wow this was 7.5 or 8 a few hours ago… now 10… Skins have skillz… Saints have flashed brilliantly at times, but something tells me the Saints will NOT run away and hide here… and Cousins is arguably the best QB the Saints D has seen in a while…

Philly (-6) @ DAL Sunday Night Bail out game… Dallas is reeling, No Zeke, No Game Plan… Injuries elsewhere make this a challenging game for the Boys at home. Dez isn’t the answer, quietly fading into obscurity. We know the Dallas D skinks and Eagles will run this score up… my only question here is WHY the line is holding at -6? If the Saints can be bet up to -10, with all the Philly money, why is it holding…

There are a few games I like…. JAX, NEP, PHIL… Great Tease Teams, Great outright Cover opts…
    Consider Skins +10, LA Rams +1.5 as solid Dogs…
    Others; Buffalo, Miami, Packers, Lions
    Forget the rest…

As always, my Daily Card is $11…

Best of Luck,
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

I kind of like this 10 point Tease

10p Tease -120
    Chiefs +0