Wednesday Full Card, plus a Bonus Freebie NCAAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Full Card, plus a Bonus Freebie NCAAB

My 2 cents, losing value in the marketplace, but here it is… hacked by Kato Nelson last night… I try to do better tonight.

Don’t have enough time to get in too deep so I am just posting my 3 game Daily Card tonight.

Last night was 0-2 as the JayHawks won by 4 laying 5. It was a great game and could’ve gone either way down the stretch, but as I expected, KU would come through in the final minutes, but 5 points was just 1-point too much.

And if you watched the game and had KU, as the final rebound was gathered in, a foul would've certainly been called as the ref raised his arm to whistle the foul on UK, but the buzzer sounded as the contact was made… another second left and KU might have got there from foul line with nano time left… oh how the college hoop game will fuck with you.

I also had Ohio U last night where the starting QB for Akron (Woodson), was out and in comes a live freshman in Kato Nelson throwing the ball all over the field… Where did this guy come from and where was the Ohio pass rush. I could tell right away this was going to be a tough game to cover and line move at 6:10 ET was wild... I had some at -11 and played it with the Monitors at -14 either way, were a loser. Bobcats had taken a 24-10 lead in 1st half, then Kato hit 2 big TD plays and took a half time lead over the favs. The 2nd half was a different game altogether. 54 1st half points, but only 17 2nd half points, Ohio screwed themselves out of the MAC championship… WTF!

Select*50*Plays: 2% Budget Bet: Adjustable $ amount* to win $50
    Miami-OH (NCAAF) -2.5*(-110)

Miami University (4-6) vs. Eastern Michigan (3-7) Preview
    7:00 pm ET, Venue: Yager Stadium, Oxford, OH
    Network: CBS Sports Network

Grab this line as soon as you can...

Unfortunately, this a good Eastern Michigan squad, higher rated than Mia-O in book, has capitalized on mistakes by opponents, but Ragland is back and shook off the rust last week in the 2nd half. The Eagles have run out of steam, no bowl games, no spoiler, and despite the could’ve would’ve schedule and results… MU D gets it done with an efficient effort in a close game. If EMI gets up for this games, my hats off to the coaching staff for getting the Eagles up for the game.

Toledo (NCAAF) -17*(-110)

See some line at -17.5 which sucks, but shouldnt matter... hopefully you can get -17
    Toledo (8-2) vs. Bowling Green (2-8) Game Preview
    8:00 pm ET, Doyt Perry Stadium, Bowling Green, OH
    Network: ESPNU

Toledo is about to go off… they screwed me week vs. Ohio, but now they get a team in BGSU that can defend.
    The Falcon secondary is bad, and the run defense is no better. Toledo has the MACs best offense and it’s about to do whatever it wants. Running the ball and Logan Woodside bombing away.
    Terry Swanson is out, but it won’t matter, Next man up, the offensive line will pave the way…-17 shouldn’t be a problem, the backdoor will be locked tight.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Limited 25*Play: 1% Budget Bet: Adjustable $ amount*to win $25
    NCAAB - UC Davis*+3 (-105)​

I cant find the article I read and but there was also a Pocast I listen too that spoke highly of the Aggies and was a tean to watch in the Big West... Getting points against Pacific tonight seems right. The Aggies can win this games and played a flawless 2nd half vs. a favored No. Colorado a few nights back... Place a little on the Aggies.**

BONUS FreeBee...

Take my Alma Mater:
    MD Terps -4.5 (2-0) should battle Butler close and cover... this isnt your good Ole Butler team anymore. First True Test for both squads.

Best of luck,
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Also... just a hunch

I like these 3 NCAAB Doggs...

SEATTLE +7
    So. DAKOTA +18
    JAX ST. +2
    Enjoy,