MNF Breakdown, Free Play Total, Sunday qucik review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Breakdown, Free Play Total, Sunday qucik review

2 more cents in the jar today, I hope this doesn't suck, but if it does, it’s Blair Walsh’s fault.

I appreciate all the views, a record number on Sunday. Thanks for giving me a look

Yesterday, we went 3-1-2 for a winning day, but the one loss was a Bigg Premium Play. I pushed and lost on two Premium plays on Tennessee (-3, -120) and Seattle (-7, -115). I went 3-0 on Select plays winning with LA Rams, Carolina, and a 2-team tease with Philly and Saints. I pushed with Oakland (-3, -120) for my Limited play.

I felt like I had a good read on Sunday and ended up hitting 9 correct overall in my pool, while pushing on two plays… Suffice it to say, it was shaping up to be a wonderful Sunday around 3:30 est... as it turns out kickers really matter. One missed extra point in Tennessee turned out to be a factor; Succup has not missed from inside 50 yds. in a decade, but the one PAT... WTF.

We pushed instead of winning with the Titans, which shouldn’t have matter as the Ravens covered 70 yards quickly with no timeouts to draw within 3 very late in the game, Thank You Titans prevent Defense. 14 Raven points in he 4thQ in the last 7 minutes… WTF Nashville.

A part me was rooting for Baltimore to recover the onside kick and roll the dice in OT. Buying the 1/2 point here would've been great but the price was so high; I just don't feel it's fair to ask to pay that high a price, but you'll see that twice yesterday it would've been a perfect strategy. If you faded me, Buying the Ravens up to +3.5 cheaply would’ve been a perfect call.

Respect to the Skins, but Seattle was the class of that game. Seattle wins 8 out of 10 rematches by 7 at least, but 16 penalties, several returning huge pass plays and a TD, along with 3 Blair Walsh missed FG, was too much to overcome. F'ing Blair Walsh!

The Skins dug deep on defense, more so than I thought they would considering their injuries, along with the self-inflicted wounds by the Hawks who still had chances late 3Q and 4Q to get there. After Seattle finally takes the lead, they blow an important 2 pt. conversion and allow Washington to drive easily to the game winning TD... smashing my 3-team tease which the other 2 legs won.

Not to mention the 2-point conversion Miami earned late which pushed another win into a refund vs. Oakland.

Detroit @ Green Bay (-2, -115) 42.5

Hundley led Packers at home, his 2nd start, vs the inconsistent Stafford led Lions… tough call. If this was in Detroit, Lions would likely be 2-3 pt favs, wouldn’t you think? So is Lambeau with Hundley would 3-4 points, hmm? Would Rodgers make GB a 6 pt. fav, yeah, I think so?

I say this because I don’t have a lot of faith in Hundley. At UCLA, he was noted as being athletic enough and has a good arm, but he was bad on the move. He didn’t keep his head up and committed to the run at the first sign of trouble. So, will Detroit get Hundley on the move, do they have the pass rush? Has Hundley improved in this area? Good Questions.

Packers own the Lions over the last few years, going 8-2 in the last 10, but who cares about the Lions @ Packers win in 2013. What I take away is that most games where with 1 score.

Detroit is coming in with 3 straight losses, Carolina a close loss 24-27, @ Saints a blowout 38-52, and Pitt, a FG fest 15-20… the last Lion win was @ Minn 14-7 and a winnable loss vs. Atlanta before that. Lions started the year nicely beating NYG and Zona handily.

Packers are on a 2-game losing streak, you think they’ll be up for the game, after the last home effort vs. the Saints, you bet… especially after beating Dallas 3 weeks ago, the Packer look destine for a playoff spot and maybe a Cowboy rematch in the NFC championship, or Eagles as it appears.

Even with Rodgers, injuries were causing problems for GB, barely beating Bengals, losing to Atlanta, whom I’ve said were a paper lion all season. The win over the Bears was OK, but it’s the Bears in Lambeau… Now without Rodgers, losses to Minny and Saints… Detroit can do this, but its grass, outdoors, chilly, a little windy maybe… tough sledding to be sure.

Detroit will feel the presser, they will be up to say the least. Packers will play conservative, giving Hundley easy plays, lots of running I feel. GB also has very good route running and blocking WR’s and a decent ground attack now led by Aaron Jones, buy Ty will get carries too, likely in close.

Detroit will pass, we know that, holding an edge over the Packers in yards per play through the air, while the Pack lead Detroit in yards per play on the ground, about even overall. This will come down to execution… Abdul will play a huge roll, not just running, but blocking… Theo Riddick, the most unsung player for the Lions needs to shine. If Tate is healthy and can get open, Marvin and Golden can be successful.

Since I have a Select 50 play on the game, I’ll leave it here for now.

The “November Guarantee” is closed… thanks so much to our new November players… For yours and my sake, I will work hard to keep my end of the bargain, and your money, while blowing it up these next few weeks… College Hoops is right around the corner, starting this weekend… I’ll be busy.

You want a Lean… Slow Track tonight I believe, 32 degrees at kick, 62% humidity, colder as the night grows… lite winds… 6 TDs may be a lot here… Under 42 seems righter than the typical public over play… Hundley plays conservative, lots of running, keeping Detroit off the field. Many mistakes, slips, and penalties.

Play under 42, I see 20-17 game thereabouts… the total is low for a reason.

Until next time,

PS, I need Jordy to score once to go 6-2 in my bigg FFL... or get 175 yards receiving.
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Here's what I wrote for my Select 50 Play:

Select 50 Plays: 2% Budget Bet: Adjustable $ amount to win $50

Detroit Lion -2 (-110)

8:25 PM: The Public is on Detroit, sometimes they’re right… I'm the public, Vegas says they win 47-48% of the time... This week was heavy public side and it continues tonight. Detroit has played good teams close. GB is an OK team at best right now. This play is heavily dependent on Hundley not playing well… I don’t mean stinking, but by being limited in what they’ll let him do.

Does he have the talent to consistently hit the 3rd and mediums, clawing back from 1st and 15, etc. Stafford will be slinging, and may throw a pick or two with a tipped ball… if he stay clean, even better and as long as it doesnt turn into a dagger pick 6, they'll be OK.

Still, Stafford is trusted here, even if behind he can get the needed score in what should be a game fought in the teens or twenties… neither team gets up by more than 10… I Trust Stafford, Riddick, Tate and Jones and an opportunistic Lion Def to win by 3-6 points.

Play lite, this is a Select play because I think its worth more than a minimum play, but not much. If you decide to play your minimum, that's understandable.
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X