Friday Free Play, NCAAF review + November Guarantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Free Play, NCAAF review + November Guarantee

Offering way more than my TWO cents today… if I screw up… it’s totally my fault.
    I’ll lead with a FREE PLAY on FAU -6.5 (-110) … more on the game below.

Sports gaming is fickle business. The only thing worse than losing your own money is losing someone else’s. I won’t lament the past; I’ve recently had more down days than up… Last night was abysmal in going 0-3. I have reviewed the plays this week and honestly can say, I’d likely play the same sides again.

GUARANTEE OFFER

I started this business saying that’s it’s not about the money I earn from purchases of my plays… although a little to cover expenses would be great. So far, so good

So, here’s my offer to BettorsChat readers, the same as I offered my current customers. I’ll guarantee a winning November… I’ll show a $200 profit (at least) for the remaining days in November starting tonight… If NOT, I’ll refund everyone that purchased a 5-Week plan (Priced at $72) …

My current customers, get the same rebate for their recently purchased 5-Week plan… I am prepared to give back money that I am not obligated to return.

A $200 net profit should be an expected goal and much more… not a tall hurdle, but’s it’s a reasonable guarantee offer (I Feel), based on my documented wager amounts system that averages about $55 per play and 24 plays per week.

So, buy a 5-week plan for $72, money back guarantee… Of course, there is risk that you’ll lose a lot more if I stink, but my record since August suggested otherwise, at least you’ll get a rebate if I’m wrong.
    Guarantee OFFER expires end of day Sunday. See more Guarantee details below…

Nothing is better or more personally satisfying than winning, I enjoy having a good eye on the game and promoting success. However, I’m in it for the long grind, my money is at stake as well, so you know I am fully vested.

FRIDAY NCAAF:

Marshall @ FAU -6.5 (64)
    I played on Marshall last Saturday; it didn’t work out as FIU laid waste to the Herd from the start. As I look again at the Herd past, they’ve had it easy… Cincy, ODU, MTSU, Char, & Kent are hardly bowl contenders. Even the win at home vs Mia-O (3-6) w/ Ragland at QB to kick off the year looks so-so now.

FAU has also beaten ODU, MTSU, and destroyed a decent defense @ North Texas. Losing @U Buff was a surprise while losing @Wisc, and Navy (freaking Navy) is understandable. FAU sits atop the conference at 4-0, with Herd right behind at 3-1, ½ game behind FIU at 3-1 on H2H loss last week.

Marshall has work to do, and must get the win over FAU or hope for a lot of help for the CUSA title to be in play. On the other side, all FAU needs is to win 2 of the next 3 as long as one of the wins is FIU and they’ll be in the title match.

Memphis @ Tulsa +14.5 (79.5)
    Memphis should roll, right? Tulsa won by 29 last year and Memphis crushed Tulsa twice before that… so revenge, maybe… more so its Memphis’ chance for a solid bowl game and 10 or 11-win season. SMU and ECU remain… a 3-0 close is reasonable plus a bowl game.

Tulsa was expected to be in contention this season, but early losses @OK State, @Toledo, @Tulane, Navy are understandable, plus a winnable loss to UL Monroe and UConn must hurt, especially after hammering the Cougars, laying the egg in Stores, CT was weird. Then Tulsa hung with SMU, to my dismay as a Mustang backer covering the 11.5 on the road, nearly winning the game.

So, I wouldn’t be that quick to dismay the Jekyll & Hyde Hurricane at home catching 14 points, which was 11.5 earlier and rose quickly today…

UCLA @ Utah -7 (56.5)
    Bruins are 0-4 on the road, only Memphis was close losing by 3 as -2.5 favs the same as @AZ in a 47-30 loss. Most expected more from UCLA and though losses to U-Dub and Stanford are understandable, being blown out is another thing.

Utah is singing its own Beach Boys song with a strong 4-0 start that has now turned on 4 straight loses and favs in two of them while being blown out by the Sundevils and Ducks in the last two didnt help matters. Losing closely to Stanford and AZ, I get, they were winnable, and the Utes just fell short in good games.

With 4 wins, bowling will be challenging but doable, however, the loser here may not make a bowl game. Bruins can’t run the ball, but Utah has been gashed lately by the ground game. The Utes have also turned the ball over 16 times which would be great for UCLA to get a short field or two.

Rosen is likely not going, Modster is a freshman, it’s a lot to ask… plus UCLA gets penalized more than most PAC12 teams if not the most. Expect a strange game, but if Utah gets the running game going, UCLA is likely losing and in trouble. If the Freshman can hold it together, get the Bruins running well, then Utah could be in for a tough home game.

Bigg Samm Tonight

I have TWO Select 50 plays on these games tonight… I do fancy a 2-team tease that makes a lot of sense and a side…

best of luck, as always…
    Hope to have you as a customer.

Guarantee Offer Details…
    Must purchase a 5-Week Plan; $72 via my PayPal connected app within the BUY Now page on my website.

Net Profit will be determined by my results page. I follow a strict amount per play, Premium plays are $100, Select are $50, and Limited are $25. Applicable vigorous included, using the posted Line logged with Cappers Monitors (or betDSI for exotics odds), net wins and losses will be calculated and posted on the Results page on my website… The Time Frame is from and including Friday, November 3, 2017 through Thursday, November 30, 2017.

If the net profit is less than $200, all purchases for new 5-Week plans purchased before midnight of Nov 5th will refunded in FULL… If I do well, under no obligation to you, consider purchasing an additional 5-week plan in December and I’ll extend it an addition week or through January 31st, whichever is longer.

New Passcodes will be emailed accordingly as codes change.
    Email with any questions.
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X