Sunday review, 3 Free Side Leans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday review, 3 Free Side Leans

What a rough Saturday… would’ve been better off switching from Select plays to Free plays, the cutting room floor did much better than my money plays… However, as a mentor once said, you cannot lament the losses, and don’t get too high on the wins. A solid Sept-Oct has turned cold these last 9-10 days…

Sunday, I am looking at these games…

Bears @ Saints -9.5
    Saints are growing better each week. Bears have a nice home edge, but on Turf, in the dome, Brees & Co. are dominating and even though it’s a shadow of what once was in Nawlin’s... Snead is back and Brees is running a tight ship. The Saints D is also a tad underrated IMHO.
    The Bears also have a decent Def. number wise, the best numbers are at home, not on the road.

Tampa @ Carolina +1.5
    Tampa has shown signs of good play here and there, but overall, they make too many mistakes. They were down 14 to Buffalo last week before making their comeback and it was aided by a few big breaks. Carolina gets Kuechly back from concussion after two weeks. Cam Newton will have to manage his game on and off the field better, though his stats aren’t horrible.

Dallas @ Washington +2.5
    The Redskins were without regular full practices this week, faces iffy weather, and a few injuries on defense and the O-Line, but this is a huge rivalry. Skins are getting Norman back from a rib injury, but his Thurs. Fri practices were light. In fact, the whole Skins team only walked through Wednesday’s practice because they’re banged up and can’t risk another Linemen to get hurt. Skins best win was the Rams, and Oakland was nice too, but again the Skins were healthy and I’m not putting Oakland in the elite club.

Cowboys are not without issue too. Their Def is weak, especially against the pass. But they still have a solid rush attack with Zeke (for now) and Prescott to creatively reach a decent receiving core. This may be a shootout, but it’s supposed to be rainy in DC. If Dallas can get Cousins off the field more than 50% of the time, Cowboys win. If the Skins can play above the injuries and limit mistakes they can win this.

You know...? I really am starting to Like the Steelers more and more for Sunday night...

Houston @ Seattle -6
    If you like Houston, you like Foster to play well as a rookie in Seattle… a tall order, but Fosters' been in big games before in the NCAA. Traveling to Seattle will be an eye-opening experience for the Texan QB and Offense. The Texan Defense is still missing a few key players in addition to Watt, where some are trying to return Sunday, and some may not. The Hawk defense will be a challenge for Texans, and if Russell can work with their RB by committee and against a still decent Houston Def… this could be a great game.

FREE Play - Opinions
    No Action Bet (maybe)

NY Jets +6.5 … First, I would buy to +7 (it’s a cheap price now) and rely on the Falcons to continue to NOT to play well on the road. Suddenly the Jets can play Defense… Atlanta is not that good… IMO.

Buffalo Bill -2.5 … I loved them last week and I deserved to be rewarded with +2 TD lead blown in 4th Q. I’m not sold this Oakland team will keep up with their good West to East ATS record…

LA Chargers +7 … Maybe buy it to +7.5. again, a cheap value now. This is a good spot for Rivers and the Charger D to against a beatable Patriot team these days. They may not win, as the Chargers like to do, but cover. Although a LAC win outright wouldn’t surprise. Everyone thinks b/c of Atlanta last week; the Pats have fixed the defense… See the Jets game, Atlanta has issues… Bosa and Co will pinch in on Brady, Chargers can win… but it’s also in the Free pile.

Please visit the site,
    My Daily Card is ONLY $11
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X